Any homemade boat blind ideas?

• snowkid07
    Duluth,MN

Hey jus trying to get some ideas on some homemade boat blinds let me kno if you have any idea thanks.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

here is one that me and my partner made up. we have 1/2″ conduit pipe and we bent it for the frame on the side of the boats, we then took some green snow fence and zip tie around them pipes and then zip tied grass matts to the snow fence. I will take pictures and add them. but here a few that we took 2 years ago. I will post some new ones here in a few weeks, before season.

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

here is one that me and my partner made up. we have 1/2″ conduit pipe and we bent it for the frame on the side of the boats, we then took some green snow fence and zip tie around them pipes and then zip tied grass matts to the snow fence. I will take pictures and add them. but here a few that we took 2 years ago. I will post some new ones here in a few weeks, before season.

shane

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

this is a picture of me standing on my chair, look how much of my head.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

this is a picture of me standing on my chair, look how much of my head.

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

Snowkid, what size boat do you have? I have a conduit blind off of a Lowe Big Jon, it’s 14 foot, 48 inch wide. I have a new flat coming that is 16 foot so I could sell you mine. I can email you pictures if you want. We make the frame out of 1/2″ conduit and slide it into 3/4″ conduit that is mounted to the sides of the boat. It also has 3 doors that cover the top. Gaps between doors for 2 guys to hunt, and room on the front for the dog to sit. They slide on and off really easy for off season storage.

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

Snowkid, what size boat do you have? I have a conduit blind off of a Lowe Big Jon, it’s 14 foot, 48 inch wide. I have a new flat coming that is 16 foot so I could sell you mine. I can email you pictures if you want. We make the frame out of 1/2″ conduit and slide it into 3/4″ conduit that is mounted to the sides of the boat. It also has 3 doors that cover the top. Gaps between doors for 2 guys to hunt, and room on the front for the dog to sit. They slide on and off really easy for off season storage.

snowkid07
    Duluth,MN

mine is a 14 foot duck boat it is not a jon boat though but send pics to me and give me a price i might be interested. [email protected]

snowkid07
    Duluth,MN

mine is a 14 foot duck boat it is not a jon boat though but send pics to me and give me a price i might be interested. [email protected]

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

Sounds good, the blind could be modified to fit. Pictures will have to wait until Wed. evening. My computer at home is down still, so I will shoot pictures and send them when I get back to work.

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

Sounds good, the blind could be modified to fit. Pictures will have to wait until Wed. evening. My computer at home is down still, so I will shoot pictures and send them when I get back to work.

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

Snowkid, tried to email you pictures and it didn’t work. “unknown address error” Whatever that means?

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

Snowkid, tried to email you pictures and it didn’t work. “unknown address error” Whatever that means?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.