Goose reports

• Andy68
    Rochester

I was wondering if any one has any reports about geese west of rochester? Our pits are west and i hve gone out all weekend andi have not got a goose yet. We had one flock look interested but they did not come in so if any one has advice or reports. PLEASE RESPOND

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

We got 3 friday morning. Had a few other flocks do everything but finish. Didn’t see many geese period. All I can say is I know for a fact they flew a different direction than west this weekend.

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

We got 3 friday morning. Had a few other flocks do everything but finish. Didn’t see many geese period. All I can say is I know for a fact they flew a different direction than west this weekend.

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Southwest of town was the best this weekend.South except for the hwy 63 fly zone Saturday was also dead.East there is not much going on.The weather got really cold and we lost alot of birds.

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Southwest of town was the best this weekend.South except for the hwy 63 fly zone Saturday was also dead.East there is not much going on.The weather got really cold and we lost alot of birds.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.