MOJO Decoys?

• luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

First let me say, I’m not a duck hunter. That said, my Grandson has requested a MOJO decoy for Christmas. I believe that is a “mororized decoy”. My question is this– As a resident of Wisconsin, can he use a motorized decoy to hunt ducks here?

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Motorized decoys are legal in Wisconsin.
    I would suggest going with a Lucky Duck rather than a Mojo. They are basically the same and the Lucky Duck is a tad less expensive.
    My two cents.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Motorized decoys are legal in Wisconsin.
    I would suggest going with a Lucky Duck rather than a Mojo. They are basically the same and the Lucky Duck is a tad less expensive.
    My two cents.

luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

Thanks for the quick reply. Will suggest it to Him.

luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

Thanks for the quick reply. Will suggest it to Him.

kris_brantner
    My river

actually, you can get a baby mojo for 65 dollars. its about 75% to scale from their regulars. but i picked up a lucky with a remote for about 130. i like the remote ones becuase unlike everyone elses in the marsh, you can flutter the wings on and off looking like ducks getting up and landing like they do and its not always continous. plus the battery lasts alot longer

kris_brantner
    My river

actually, you can get a baby mojo for 65 dollars. its about 75% to scale from their regulars. but i picked up a lucky with a remote for about 130. i like the remote ones becuase unlike everyone elses in the marsh, you can flutter the wings on and off looking like ducks getting up and landing like they do and its not always continous. plus the battery lasts alot longer

Andy68
    Rochester

umm you might want to check the rules and regs befeore you buy a mojo with a remote. i’am almost positative that the remote controlled roboducks are illegel in minnesota

Andy68
    Rochester

umm you might want to check the rules and regs befeore you buy a mojo with a remote. i’am almost positative that the remote controlled roboducks are illegel in minnesota

kris_brantner
    My river

Quote:

My question is this– As a resident of Wisconsin, can he use a motorized decoy to hunt ducks here?

him and i both live in wi. not an issue here. not yet ne ways

kris_brantner
    My river

Quote:

My question is this– As a resident of Wisconsin, can he use a motorized decoy to hunt ducks here?

him and i both live in wi. not an issue here. not yet ne ways

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

ONE MORE IDEA, PURCHSED AND WIND ACTIVATED ONE FROM CABELAS, IT’S A WINDDUK, WORKS VERY WELL IN AS LITTLE AS A 5 MPH WIND AND IF IT STOPS THE WINGS ARE IN THE SETTING POSITION. EASY TO PACK AND CARRY.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

ONE MORE IDEA, PURCHSED AND WIND ACTIVATED ONE FROM CABELAS, IT’S A WINDDUK, WORKS VERY WELL IN AS LITTLE AS A 5 MPH WIND AND IF IT STOPS THE WINGS ARE IN THE SETTING POSITION. EASY TO PACK AND CARRY.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I had great luck with them last weekend on geese! They work great!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I had great luck with them last weekend on geese! They work great!

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

Quote:

Does anyone know what rpm the Mojo and the lucky run at?? How do the wings of these two attach?? My decoy wing screw in and they fall out all the time. Has any body tried the Browning Quacker Jack decoy?? I think I’d like one that has a remote also. I’ve looked for review of these products but have had little sucess. Any help would be great!!Thanks Whatsa

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

Quote:

Does anyone know what rpm the Mojo and the lucky run at?? How do the wings of these two attach?? My decoy wing screw in and they fall out all the time. Has any body tried the Browning Quacker Jack decoy?? I think I’d like one that has a remote also. I’ve looked for review of these products but have had little sucess. Any help would be great!!Thanks Whatsa

waterfowler99
    Midwest

i own 4 mojo mallards. i like and use them often, 4 days a week often all day. the best way to keep the wings on is by applying blue lock tight to the thumbscrews. this keeps them from loosening but you are still able to get them off if need be.i use red lock tight myself but i don’t take the wings off. i guess i liked my first one so much i just kept getting them. havent tried anything else. to date ive replaced only one motor. just my 2cents………….it aint magic if aint mojo.

waterfowler99
    Midwest

i own 4 mojo mallards. i like and use them often, 4 days a week often all day. the best way to keep the wings on is by applying blue lock tight to the thumbscrews. this keeps them from loosening but you are still able to get them off if need be.i use red lock tight myself but i don’t take the wings off. i guess i liked my first one so much i just kept getting them. havent tried anything else. to date ive replaced only one motor. just my 2cents………….it aint magic if aint mojo.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.