still shooten some

• kris_brantner
    My river

Post deleted by Ryan Hale

corey_waller
    hastings mn

HEY BUCK why dont you lighten up and back off. FISH you take a break too. I think if you ladies want to have a pi$$in match do it in private not in a public forum. Fish keep the pics comming its good to see someone getting some birds. but seriously I or the general public could care less about you guys bickering back and forth.

corey_waller
    hastings mn

HEY BUCK why dont you lighten up and back off. FISH you take a break too. I think if you ladies want to have a pi$$in match do it in private not in a public forum. Fish keep the pics comming its good to see someone getting some birds. but seriously I or the general public could care less about you guys bickering back and forth.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

WallerBass, hand me the butter for my popcorn…..

You two are almost as bad as some of us BassGuys , but seriously, it’s time to take it to PM or to drop it. We’re all at or below the knees ok???

Besides, the powers that be are about ready to nuke this if it keeps up.

Good Luck on the rest of your seasons

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

WallerBass, hand me the butter for my popcorn…..

You two are almost as bad as some of us BassGuys , but seriously, it’s time to take it to PM or to drop it. We’re all at or below the knees ok???

Besides, the powers that be are about ready to nuke this if it keeps up.

Good Luck on the rest of your seasons

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Listen we haven’t always had hunting forums on this site.I was one of the many that wanted them on IDA so we could talk hunting.But 2 grown men who want to argue about who is what or who does what????? These forum are to talk about hunting or fishing and not for a pissing match.So I’m asking those involved to tone it down and take care of it in some other manner.Thank-you.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Listen we haven’t always had hunting forums on this site.I was one of the many that wanted them on IDA so we could talk hunting.But 2 grown men who want to argue about who is what or who does what????? These forum are to talk about hunting or fishing and not for a pissing match.So I’m asking those involved to tone it down and take care of it in some other manner.Thank-you.
    Ryan Hale

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

You two are almost as bad as some of us BassGuys

C’mon SLOP…. NO ONE is that bad

Good Luck spanking the Deer Slop

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

You two are almost as bad as some of us BassGuys

C’mon SLOP…. NO ONE is that bad

Good Luck spanking the Deer Slop

jeweler
    Wisconsin

Good luck to all and lets just kill some birds! FP dont kill them all, save some, after all, “we all live down stream”! ha.
    Jeweler

jeweler
    Wisconsin

Good luck to all and lets just kill some birds! FP dont kill them all, save some, after all, “we all live down stream”! ha.
    Jeweler

pitbull
    Too far from the river

How the heck did I miss this one

pitbull
    Too far from the river

How the heck did I miss this one

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Quote:

Quote:

A good caller can usually make a 125 dollar call sound alot better than a 8 dollar call. A bad caller can usually make a 125 dollar call sound better than a 8 dollar call too, but may not be able to make a 125 dollar call sound better than the good caller on the 8 dollar call. Is any of this news? What was the argument again?

Your right it is nothing new to anyone. Learn the basics and this duck calling stuff is pretty easy. The point of this is being that is it the caller not the call!

Amen!!!

I sound the same on every call out there and so does my hunting bud…i used to have a zillion different calls hoping to find the magic one that sounded good, then I learned how to blow one (call that is) ..now I just stick with my WINGLOCK just because I can do the rolling feed chuckle and the 4 note tree top like no other with that call

pitbull
    Too far from the river

Quote:

Quote:

A good caller can usually make a 125 dollar call sound alot better than a 8 dollar call. A bad caller can usually make a 125 dollar call sound better than a 8 dollar call too, but may not be able to make a 125 dollar call sound better than the good caller on the 8 dollar call. Is any of this news? What was the argument again?

Your right it is nothing new to anyone. Learn the basics and this duck calling stuff is pretty easy. The point of this is being that is it the caller not the call!

Amen!!!

I sound the same on every call out there and so does my hunting bud…i used to have a zillion different calls hoping to find the magic one that sounded good, then I learned how to blow one (call that is) ..now I just stick with my WINGLOCK just because I can do the rolling feed chuckle and the 4 note tree top like no other with that call

nubbinbuck

I hunted the weekend on Pool 4. Kind of slow. Monday morning was like being in North Dakota. We conservatively estimated 300 + ducks came over in short order. Of course when you have extremely poor shooting, and live birds landing on the other side of the slough, it makes for a pretty pathetic hunt. The point is – there are plenty of birds around, and you need to do some scouting. Finding the unmolested areas at this time of year is KEY !!

nubbinbuck

I hunted the weekend on Pool 4. Kind of slow. Monday morning was like being in North Dakota. We conservatively estimated 300 + ducks came over in short order. Of course when you have extremely poor shooting, and live birds landing on the other side of the slough, it makes for a pretty pathetic hunt. The point is – there are plenty of birds around, and you need to do some scouting. Finding the unmolested areas at this time of year is KEY !!

Viewing 21 posts - 151 through 171 (of 171 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.