still shooten some

• kris_brantner
    My river

ya no kidding i just wanted to post some pictures, not start an arguement. good luck fish on your opener for the year

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Thanks Pep..good luck in SD or ND whichever it was.

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Thanks Pep..good luck in SD or ND whichever it was.

buckmaster

Yeah, good luck this weekend!

buckmaster

Yeah, good luck this weekend!

kris_brantner
    My river

Quote:

Fish, how many people were you hunting with? Curious because you have pictured 5 woodies and the limit is 2 a person (if you are hunting WI).

well this is one of the reasons i post a picture with my buddys and then me, and i wasnt no kidding your puffy chest comment, i was no kidding the lets move on comment. i am also kinda trying to get flicks guide service a little plug too. i usually go with him and like last weekend i went solo with one of his customers. its kinda like all the walleye guys how they post reports. truth is its not really to inform you except maybe the fact that they are biting or not, its to impress you so some people will hire them for a jobs. i post pictures not to brag, and not cuz i think i am the greatest duck hunter in the world, but more over to show that hardwork and scouting will pay off rather than just going to the “normal spot where we have shot them before” every weekend. spend the time scouting and spend the time in the duck blind, not leaving after the morning flight, but staying out untill 10-11 or even later, when the ducks get done feeding and start flying again, after all you cant shoot ducks sitting at home.

kris_brantner
    My river

Quote:

Fish, how many people were you hunting with? Curious because you have pictured 5 woodies and the limit is 2 a person (if you are hunting WI).

well this is one of the reasons i post a picture with my buddys and then me, and i wasnt no kidding your puffy chest comment, i was no kidding the lets move on comment. i am also kinda trying to get flicks guide service a little plug too. i usually go with him and like last weekend i went solo with one of his customers. its kinda like all the walleye guys how they post reports. truth is its not really to inform you except maybe the fact that they are biting or not, its to impress you so some people will hire them for a jobs. i post pictures not to brag, and not cuz i think i am the greatest duck hunter in the world, but more over to show that hardwork and scouting will pay off rather than just going to the “normal spot where we have shot them before” every weekend. spend the time scouting and spend the time in the duck blind, not leaving after the morning flight, but staying out untill 10-11 or even later, when the ducks get done feeding and start flying again, after all you cant shoot ducks sitting at home.

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

Bravo to you Fishermanpepin! sounds like alot of people are jealous of your success.But it sounds like to me you are very dedicated to the sport and it pays off.I think if more people were less worried about there lack of success and tried aliitle harder to do the work it takes to be successful.They wouldnt [censored] about someone elses passion

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

Bravo to you Fishermanpepin! sounds like alot of people are jealous of your success.But it sounds like to me you are very dedicated to the sport and it pays off.I think if more people were less worried about there lack of success and tried aliitle harder to do the work it takes to be successful.They wouldnt [censored] about someone elses passion

buckmaster

you got it matz “jealous” is right! you really know what you are talking about.

buckmaster

you got it matz “jealous” is right! you really know what you are talking about.

kris_brantner
    My river

u know buck, you need to lighten up a lil. your smart [censored] comments arent goin to get your point across if there even is one, it just makes people think of you as nothing but a kid with a mouth

kris_brantner
    My river

u know buck, you need to lighten up a lil. your smart [censored] comments arent goin to get your point across if there even is one, it just makes people think of you as nothing but a kid with a mouth

buckmaster

Thanks for the advice Phil Roberts!

buckmaster

Thanks for the advice Phil Roberts!

kris_brantner
    My river

no problem Butch Richenback

kris_brantner
    My river

ya hes the founder of rnt calls

kris_brantner
    My river

ya hes the founder of rnt calls

jeweler
    Wisconsin

Not to stir the pot, but it is actually John Stevens.

jeweler
    Wisconsin

Not to stir the pot, but it is actually John Stevens.

kris_brantner
    My river

no, john stephens is the president of rnt as of now. butch is the founder. “They have been instilled in a long learned history, that all began over 25 years ago by Butch Richenback at his small garage in Stuttgart, Arkansas.”

“In 1976, Butch Richenback, 1972 World Champion and 1975 Champion of Champions duck caller, began whittling on a block of wood, that he later shaped into his first duck call, that established the foundations for Rich-N-Tone Duck Calls”

“Butch Richenback – Founder

Butch is the founder and creator of RNT Calls. Since 1976, Butch has been creating calls either in his first shop in his garage to this, his fourth and current shop. He oversees all of the craftsmanship and tunes the majority of RNT calls. Each RNT change, idea, or sound goes through Butch first.”

http://www.rntcalls.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaypage/sid/191854820424811522338921/numlis/12/lh/h-0/page/staff%2Ecfm

http://www.rntcalls.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaypage/sid/1918573020424811522355286/numlis/12/lh/h-0/page/about%5Fus%2Ecfm

kris_brantner
    My river

no, john stephens is the president of rnt as of now. butch is the founder. “They have been instilled in a long learned history, that all began over 25 years ago by Butch Richenback at his small garage in Stuttgart, Arkansas.”

“In 1976, Butch Richenback, 1972 World Champion and 1975 Champion of Champions duck caller, began whittling on a block of wood, that he later shaped into his first duck call, that established the foundations for Rich-N-Tone Duck Calls”

“Butch Richenback – Founder

Butch is the founder and creator of RNT Calls. Since 1976, Butch has been creating calls either in his first shop in his garage to this, his fourth and current shop. He oversees all of the craftsmanship and tunes the majority of RNT calls. Each RNT change, idea, or sound goes through Butch first.”

http://www.rntcalls.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaypage/sid/191854820424811522338921/numlis/12/lh/h-0/page/staff%2Ecfm

http://www.rntcalls.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaypage/sid/1918573020424811522355286/numlis/12/lh/h-0/page/about%5Fus%2Ecfm

buckmaster

The articles were very informational and I learned something today. Not sure if I ever needed to know it, but if someone walks to talk RNT news with me I can impress them with a little history.

P.S. You got me on the Butch Richenback name though. I have to give you your props for that one.

buckmaster

The articles were very informational and I learned something today. Not sure if I ever needed to know it, but if someone walks to talk RNT news with me I can impress them with a little history.

P.S. You got me on the Butch Richenback name though. I have to give you your props for that one.

jeweler
    Wisconsin

I was not talking about the founder, but if I were I would have mentioned Butch. Thanks though. What about Buck Gardner? He had his hands in it too. FYI

jeweler
    Wisconsin

I was not talking about the founder, but if I were I would have mentioned Butch. Thanks though. What about Buck Gardner? He had his hands in it too. FYI

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

Just curious fishermanpepin, are all these “guided” hunts that you are posting and trying to promote on private land?

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 171 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.