Well, How was it?

• scott942
    Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin

muskratmike.s,

My in-laws have some land south of town. Since I married into the family, I guess that lets me be included in their hunting and fishing activities.

Scott

muskratmikes
    Up nort or down south

ScottyDog,

I think everyone pretty much has your location figured out on just what you wrote. You said you married into the family land, which means that you are hunting with the McCoy family I would guess. If you live in that town or are from the area you know where I am talking about. Don’t want to give out to much info, cause I would like to test it out first. Is it better in the morning or at night?

Happy Hunting!

muskratmikes
    Up nort or down south

ScottyDog,

I think everyone pretty much has your location figured out on just what you wrote. You said you married into the family land, which means that you are hunting with the McCoy family I would guess. If you live in that town or are from the area you know where I am talking about. Don’t want to give out to much info, cause I would like to test it out first. Is it better in the morning or at night?

Happy Hunting!

scott942

muskrat,

I’d say it would be best to hunt at night

ScottyDog

scott942

muskrat,

I’d say it would be best to hunt at night

ScottyDog

muskratmikes
    Up nort or down south

why? B/C all the woodducks or B/C the duck in lodge and you guys don’t hunt a lot if any at night? gotta know when to zip the lips buddy old pal.
    thanks for the new hunting spot up the Wisconsin and out by the old railroad bridge.

muskratmikes
    Up nort or down south

why? B/C all the woodducks or B/C the duck in lodge and you guys don’t hunt a lot if any at night? gotta know when to zip the lips buddy old pal.
    thanks for the new hunting spot up the Wisconsin and out by the old railroad bridge.

nubbinbuck

Hunted pool 4 w/ Lenny on Sunday. Never saw birds that were less inclined to come into dekes before. A complete head scratcher.

nubbinbuck

Hunted pool 4 w/ Lenny on Sunday. Never saw birds that were less inclined to come into dekes before. A complete head scratcher.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.