Foggy Youth Day

• Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Just thought I’d throw up a couple cool pics of our youth day on the river…..I took out some good friends for Andy’s last youth day hunt.

It was definatly successfull, although there were not as many birds around as I had originally thought (we passed on some teal early in hopes of getting some bigger ducks…..which a few showed, but the shooting was a bit off, ANDY ).

He ended up with two nice drake woodies, a drake pintail (not quite colored out yet), a bluewing, and one big ol goose.

A full MN LIMIT!!!

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

The geese were really flying this morning, although with the fog being as thick as it was, we weren’t actually able to see most of them…….UNTIL a flock of 3 showed up right in front, wings locked and ready to land in the dekes

Those 15yd shots on geese were no problem for this marksman….it was pretty sweet!!!

Also had another flock of 10-15 semi-commit……they also would have been in trouble if we were allowed any more

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

The geese were really flying this morning, although with the fog being as thick as it was, we weren’t actually able to see most of them…….UNTIL a flock of 3 showed up right in front, wings locked and ready to land in the dekes

Those 15yd shots on geese were no problem for this marksman….it was pretty sweet!!!

Also had another flock of 10-15 semi-commit……they also would have been in trouble if we were allowed any more

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Once the sun did finally start to burn off the fog, it got real purdy out

Thanks again to Steve and Andy for coming down……I had a blast

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Once the sun did finally start to burn off the fog, it got real purdy out

Thanks again to Steve and Andy for coming down……I had a blast

ssherry88

I just want to say thanks to Jake for the excellent ‘guiding’ job. We had a blast.

Andy and Steve

ssherry88

I just want to say thanks to Jake for the excellent ‘guiding’ job. We had a blast.

Andy and Steve

Andy68
    Rochester

hey Jake i always like to have a friend that knows how to make me feel good!!! just remember that i get ot see you in a couple of weeks

Andy68
    Rochester

hey Jake i always like to have a friend that knows how to make me feel good!!! just remember that i get ot see you in a couple of weeks

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

You know you’re the man Andy …….heck, I’ll garauntee you can out shoot me any day of the week

I’m just glad ya had fun……oh yeah, and welcome to the site!!!

See ya in 11 days for the “big show”….hopefully it will be just as productive

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

You know you’re the man Andy …….heck, I’ll garauntee you can out shoot me any day of the week

I’m just glad ya had fun……oh yeah, and welcome to the site!!!

See ya in 11 days for the “big show”….hopefully it will be just as productive

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.