Iowa early goose.

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Cole and I hunted with Brian & Charity Mueggenberg today and had a great time.Also joining us was Todd D.The geese didn’t want to come into the deke’s this a.m. so we went out and jumped a few in pastures and stubble.It ended up being a very fun morning and we even took a few geese The Mueggenberg’s are a class act and Charity is one tough hunter!! She is pregnant and still out there hunting with the boys!!

Cole still has yet to get his first honker but he has now shot at a few and it won’t be long until he is a seasoned pro.

Thanks Brian and Charity.

Ryan & Cole Hale

hntnful
    Everly Iowa

Ryan and Cole,

We were very glad to have you two up here to goose hunt with us! We had a great time getting to see Cole’s excitement with his first goose hunt and can’t wait until he gets his first one. Hopefully, Cole will be able to go duck hunting with Brian next week as we would love to see him get get that experience also! Cole getting his first goose and duck is definately our mission! I wish I could go along as Cole is an awesome kid to hunt with! (the best I have ever hunted with) It was a pleasure to hunt with you two and would love to hunt with you guys again many times in the future. I really appreciated your respect and appreciation for the time of field compared to others we have hunted with in the past! You are welcome to join us in the field anytime!!!

Charity Mueggenberg

hntnful
    Everly Iowa

Ryan and Cole,

We were very glad to have you two up here to goose hunt with us! We had a great time getting to see Cole’s excitement with his first goose hunt and can’t wait until he gets his first one. Hopefully, Cole will be able to go duck hunting with Brian next week as we would love to see him get get that experience also! Cole getting his first goose and duck is definately our mission! I wish I could go along as Cole is an awesome kid to hunt with! (the best I have ever hunted with) It was a pleasure to hunt with you two and would love to hunt with you guys again many times in the future. I really appreciated your respect and appreciation for the time of field compared to others we have hunted with in the past! You are welcome to join us in the field anytime!!!

Charity Mueggenberg

ducks4me
    N.E. Iowa

Sounds like you folks had a great time. Good to see people enjoying the outdoors together.
    I worked Sat. morning and had a Wedding Sat. afternoon and evening but I did get out on Sunday morning. It was my son Austin, 2 regular hunting partners and my old buddy Chuckles. Chuck had to leave early and when he left we only had 1. Chuck, you should have stayed!! LOL!!!!! We ended with 6 geese. And enjoyed every second of he hunt.
    Chuck, was happy to see your car waiting for us that morning!!

Ducks

ducks4me
    N.E. Iowa

Sounds like you folks had a great time. Good to see people enjoying the outdoors together.
    I worked Sat. morning and had a Wedding Sat. afternoon and evening but I did get out on Sunday morning. It was my son Austin, 2 regular hunting partners and my old buddy Chuckles. Chuck had to leave early and when he left we only had 1. Chuck, you should have stayed!! LOL!!!!! We ended with 6 geese. And enjoyed every second of he hunt.
    Chuck, was happy to see your car waiting for us that morning!!

Ducks

emover
    Malcom, IA

Ryan and Cole,
    Glad you were able to get out for early goose. That first one will come Cole. My son was giving me grief as this weekend was baptism for my new gradnson and son was home for that and couldn’t go hunting. Saturday morning he was walking the dog and came in all pumped, said I knew I should’ve brought the gun, I guess he saw 3 geese fly over the house and through the backyard. Nice easy shot

dave

emover
    Malcom, IA

Ryan and Cole,
    Glad you were able to get out for early goose. That first one will come Cole. My son was giving me grief as this weekend was baptism for my new gradnson and son was home for that and couldn’t go hunting. Saturday morning he was walking the dog and came in all pumped, said I knew I should’ve brought the gun, I guess he saw 3 geese fly over the house and through the backyard. Nice easy shot

dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.