Northwinds Snow Goose Windsocks

• les_welch

New in the box, never used, Northwind Economy Snow Geese Windsocks. 12 Windsock decoys. Multi-position head converts from sentinel to feeder. This lightweight decoy transports easily and sets-up in minutes. With a light breeze, the decoy bag will fill, adding a waddling and/or feeding motion to your decoys. 24″ long. Cost-effective way to add numbers to your flock. Durable DuPont Tyvek bag style bodies. DuPont Tyvek bag style bodies will not rot or mildew. Mounting stakes included. I have 32 dozen available. These will also be listed in the classified forum. Thanks.

sod

Les,
    I’m interested in them all. Please give me your best dollar and aprox. shipping to North central IA or SW WI.

Thanks,
    Gary

sod

Les,
    I’m interested in them all. Please give me your best dollar and aprox. shipping to North central IA or SW WI.

Thanks,
    Gary

les_welch

Sorry, I sold them a few days ago, but I have been on vacation for a few days and no computer access. Thanks good luck

les_welch

Sorry, I sold them a few days ago, but I have been on vacation for a few days and no computer access. Thanks good luck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.