Buying a cabin(trailor) on Lake Wapogasset in Amery, WIS

• Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

Hey guys,

I think I finally made a decision to buy a trailor on Lake Wapogasset. The trailor is worth 21,000 but the over all price is about 33,000. The trailor is 16 x 60, 2 bedroom, nice size kitchen, average size living room, and nice bathroom…..looks almost brand new also. I didn’t think that was to bad considering you are on a lake, with a dock and good fishing. Lake property goes for so much that it’s almost impossible to buy and build. Usually 70,000 grand just for a lot on a good lake, and that does not include a well or sewer or usually electricity even. Of course I do have to pay for lot rent which is 2500 per year but I guess that is no different than paying property taxes on a cabin anyways. Just wondering what anyone thought about this. It is a year around cabin so I could use it for ice fishing. Plus it does come with central air which would be nice on those hot days. Feed back some info if you wish.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

I think that your making a great decision. When are we going? Hey how is Nugget lake doing anyway. I haven’t been down there fishing in a while but that is a nice peacefull lake. Steve

Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

Hey Steve,

Nugget Lake is pretty good. Catch a lot of bass but hard to find the size. can be good ice fishing also. Maybe we will have to go sometime.

Chad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.