soldWANTED: Older transom mount Minn Kota 360 imaging

• pulpwood

If you have one and want to sell, let me know!

djshannon
    Crosslake

I have one, how much are you willing to pay…

pulpwood

Its all based on condition and what your asking, let me know

djshannon
    Crosslake

It is in excellent condition. Ethernet networks to my Helix 9 through a hub.
    Complete with heading sensor. Is currently mounted on my boat in storage. I am not in a hurry to take it off my boat or sell it. It is a fun toy in the right situation. As good as new. Everything has a price, what are you willing to pay.

If you are looking for a bargain, this is not for you.

pulpwood

Hey, Thanks for the offer. We are setting up a new tiller boat for horse power restricted lakes. As we upgraded our pro guide we had a pair of gen 1 Solix units and our used Ulterra. I was looking for someone who also may of had a used unit they were holding onto, I sure do not want you to tear down something your using. Just for reference, The dealer We purchased this new lund from has a new old stock transom mount on the self he is willing to sell at dealer cost ($750.00). I was thinking used price between $350.00-$400.00. If someone has one they want to sell and it helps you out as well, Let me Know.
    Thanks, Rod.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘WANTED: Older transom mount Minn Kota 360 imaging’ is closed to new replies.