MTT Chmapionship Results

• DianeMTT
    coon rapids, mn

I just posted the results from our Championship at Lake of the Woods.

They can be found at:
    http://www.mntournamenttrail.com
    Go to the “Results” page.

I am currently working on the Final Standings all the teams that fished this year.
    I will post as soon as they are complete as well.

It was an awesome tournament at Lake of the Woods.
    The weather was unbelievable, fishing was out of this world, great competition and as always…alot of fun!
    We have a great group of teams that fish with us (they are like family), that always makes it a great event!

Thanks for a great season in 2009!
    I cannot wait for 2010!

See you on “The Trail”-
    Diane@MTT

Vickie
    MN

Thanks Diane.

Congratulations again to you and Todd on Husband/Wife Team of the Year!! You deserved it.

Vickie and Stan

Jason_N
    St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

Thanks for everything again this year Diane – another great season! Now, you guys need to start some kind of “ice fishing tournament trail”….I need something to get me through until next year!!

I think I know what a drug addict feels like going through withdrawls!!!

See you this winter!!

Jason

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Congrats again Jason, like a I said, a top 10 in Team of the year against these fields is quite a season.

I too am already thinking about Big Stone in April…It’s like a sickness….

Diane, I’m thinking that James wouldn’t mind if we posted the date for the benefit. I’ll PM him and ask for permission and let you know.

DianeMTT
    coon rapids, mn

Vickie~
    Thanks for the kind words.
    We have chased you and Stan for many years. I guess everything fell into place at the end of th year for us.
    Hopefully it continues into next season!

Jason~
    Great finish in the final standings! I was surprised how the Championship changed things.
    Todd and I are very pleased with our finish as well!
    An ice fishing circuit…that would cut into my snowmobiling time…I don’t think so!!!
    I am a freak like you for the tournament fishing! Went and bought some more crankbaits tonight.
    We are taking the kids to LOW on Saturday (for the day), rest of the weekend at Winni.
    We want to get them in on the unbelievable bite.
    Hopefully we can find them some big ones!
    We are holding you to seeing you this Winter.

Adam~
    I just finished with some of the details for the benefit and posted the info on our website, and am going to post here next!
    Thanks for the help.
    Again great finish! Nice job!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.