2007 Final Standings and Tentaitve 2008 schedule

• DianeMTT
    coon rapids, mn

I have posted the tentative shedule for 2008. It is tentative until we recieve approval from the MN DNR.
    When it is solid for 2008, I will let all of you know.

I also wanted all of you to know I have updated the website with the Final Standings for 2007. It was interesting to see where everyone ended this year.
    Some higher than they expected, some lower and some where they expected to be.

It is always fun to see how the numbers play out in the end.

I was happy with our final ranking.
    But, I know Todd and I have some work to do next year!
    As each team gets better each year.
    Wow…only done with this season for a week, and already thinking about next season!!!!
    I guess it is in my blood, huh?

Keep checking the “updates” page in the off-season to see what is happening with the MTT.
    http://www.mntournamenttrail.com

I cannot believe the season is over , it went so quickly.

Thanks for all of your support this past season. We couldn’t do it without all of you!
    It is “onward and upward” from here!

Hope to see you on “The Trail”-
    Diane @ MTT
    (you all know how to get ahold of me…keep in touch!)

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Diane, thank YOU for all the free work you and the staff of the MTT puts in. You, Todd, Kevin & Lori (sorry if I forgot anyone) all have to put in short days so you can add 5 to 10 spots to wherever you finished. It was another great year for the MTT!!(Onward & Upward). Chad & I will be with you again next year. I can’t wait for the start of next year either. Hopefully we’ll get invited to the big party this winter at the Warmbold residence? If it’s anything like the Wigwam party I’m sure we won’t remeber a thing (except for the sore head). LOL

Thanks again from Adam & Chad, we’ll see you at Big Stone in April or before. Take care, Adam

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Mike and I are looking forward to next year also!!! On the drive home from LOW last weekend we talked about the MTT season. Mike will be running a new boat next season…so Adam, you will need to look for us in our new ride!

Anyone looking to fish a walleye tourney, should enter one of the MTT events. The entry fees are resonable and they are held at a number of locations around Minnesota. I think you would happy with what you see and would be back fishing another scheduled tourney on the calendar!!

Thank you to the MTT Staff for another great year!!!

We will be seeing you next year!

Team Gangl/Carlson

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I know I already have Big Stone on the calander for next year. You should head west Bob.

EricPeterson

I would also like to give a HUGE THANKS to the MTT staff! Mike had a very tough year weather wise! Also I would like to thank the Frantas and Beunings and everyone else for helping us out after our electronics were hi-jacked. The Wiggie-Wiggie took all of our option pot money friday evening

Vickie
    MN

Eric and Darrin–
    Thanks for buying us a drink at the MTT banquet. Even though you spent your option pot money — You guys still came out with a nice amount for 2nd place!!

Vickie

EricPeterson

Anytime! And congrats on the Team of the Year finish! Hopefully Darrin and I will learn enough, and have enough time to commit to competing for the Team of the Year someday in the future.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.