MTT LOW Championship role call!!!

• Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Just a heads up on who all will be heading up to LOW this month for the MTT Championship September 20th and 21st.

Mike Gangl and I will be arriving on Saturday September 15th and staying at the WigWam Resort. We are looking forward to the trip and hope the fish and weather cooperate!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Good Luck Bob and Mike……I’ll be heading for Cleveland the Wed. after that for the FLW championship!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Good luck to both you guys!

I’ll be there…Hopefully in the new rig if the bank gives me the ok! It’s gonna be a wild week, with some serious cash/prizes on the line. Never fished anything like this before, and I feel like im in over my head, but thats what makes it fun

Vickie
    MN

We’ll be there! Coming up Sunday the 16th. Stopping off to grouse hunt on Saturday on the way up. It’s always a surprise to see what the weather will bring to LOW this time of year.

See you there.

Stan and Vickie

Jason_N
    St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

We’ll be there as well, staying at Boarderview. Picking up my new rig (new to me anyway) tonight! SUPER STOKED!!!

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Chad & I are heading up the 16th, staying at Border View. Should be a fun week and tourny with so much on the line. Good luck everyone! Adam

DianeMTT
    coon rapids, mn

Well, of course, Todd and I will be there!
    We cannot wait, it is always a great time on and off the water!

We are heading up on the 15th.
    See you there!

Diane

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Just think….next week at this time we’ll have headed to the bar after STUFFING ourselves from the fish fry.

Man I can’t wait to get up there although I hope the conditions are a little better than last year.(Less North wind = cleaner water)

The pic on the right is for BrianK, that stupid sturgeon had us chasing it around for close to 50 minutes. I told Chad a bunch of times to break it off but he didn’t want to lose his precious Reef Runner Hot Tomale. The fish finally surfaced, rolled and in the end broke off the RR anyway. The fish was an honest 7’+ and was “caught” (snagged in the top of the head) 22′ down over 30′ of water.

Vickie
    MN

I’m ready!! Have everything packed from shorts and sandals to snowmobile suit and sorels. We’ll see you all up there next week.

Stan and Vickie

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Anyone know if they got out yesterday? Any early results? Looks like a wet, windy day today.

Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a north northwest wind between 17 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

-J.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Quote:

Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a north northwest wind between 17 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sounds Fun! I made a couple calls to see what I could find out, but apparently cell phones don’t work up there.

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Sounds Fun! I made a couple calls to see what I could find out, but apparently cell phones don’t work up there.

You are right about the cell phones. Kath said in order for Bob to call he has to run to town. Haven’t talked to her today so don’t know if Bob called after the 1st day or not. They were pretty hopeful though, prefishing went really good

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.