Congratulations Chad (Hunter 88)

• jbob
    Hastings, MN

Congrats on your finsih and the league champion for total points. What a great year you had. Did you buy John a radio?

SURE2STRIKE
    Albert Lea, MN

Congrats Chad on a job well done. All the hours sent on the water have sure payed off. I wish I could have been there this year but it just didn’t work out. Good luck at the championship

Rich

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

Congrats on The 11 th place finnish at Bemidji. More importantly on the Points Championship for the Year. All the time on the water has paid off. On too the Tour Championship. Time too show what a FLW League angler of the Year can do. Good Luck. Oh yeh, I will get my $1 back from our side bet before Bemidji.

Hunter88
    Oakdale, MN

Thanks Jim and Rich. We missed you up at Bemidji Jim. You would have had a blast. What a fishery! I messed up big time, and I’m glad it didn’t cost me the championship. I decided to weigh a 18.75″ fish that I thought would be counted alive, and it went belly up in the bump tank. I left a 19.5″ fish in my livewell that was questionable, so I ended up leaving half-a-pound or so sitting in my livewll. That little blunder only cost me a few positions and a few hundred bucks. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

It was a fantastic year. I’d like to thank John Gildersleeve (Rigging Guy) for all of the help with pre-fishing. We both fished our tails off this year, pre-fishing an average of ten days for each event. With a little better luck it might be John as the two-time angler of the year this year. This championship was a true team effort. This makes it three years in a row now for Team Gildersleeve. Get well Jim and we’ll make it four in a row next year!

Good luck to everyone who fishes Moline. I’m going to head to Cleveland and pre-fish for a couple of weeks, so I’ll probably skip the league championship. I hope to see you all next year.

mike_v
    carver Mn

Congrats Chad. Good luck in cleveland.

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Congratulations Chad and good luck in the Tour Championship!

KirtH
    Lakeville

, nice chatting with you after the tourney

Hunter88
    Oakdale, MN

It was nice meeting you Kirt. Congrats on your first tournament as a boater.

greg_r
    Woodbury MN

Chad, Congrats to you this season… Winning AOY is a True accomplishment. Thankyou for getting my friend and your co at Bemidji to Moline. Go get um on Erie!!!

dustym
    Forest Lake, MN

Nice Work Chad, hard work pays off… and i do belive you took the luck out of my boat the first tournament this year… Good luck at the big dance…

Dusty

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Congrats and good luck, Chad!

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

Congrats Chad!!Good luck in Cleveland.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.