Port of Call Tourny

• brent2967

Just a reminder that the tourny is coming up on June 16th. Entry forms can be picked up at 4_seasons (in Red Wing), Everts Resort, Hooked on Fishing (Rochester), and Daves Bait n Bullets (Wabasha) or on Bill’s post at the top of this forum. Not to beat a dead horse year after year but it would help pre-registering so we can plan on how much food we will need ,MA would appreciate it! I think im at 23 boats as of today.

A big thanks to Bill for all his hard work on this forum. Very much appreciated!

Cheers
    Brent

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks Brent. Guys this is a very fun tournament to fish. Its run very well and simple and they even feed you afterwards. Can’t beat that.
    Thanks, Bill

bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

I agree this is a very fun event. To bad its the same day as the FLW league event on lake Mille Lacs

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Come jump in the boat with Carlson you know you wanna

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I had the pleasure of fishing this tournament for a few years. Last year I fished it with my daughter, her first tournament. Everyone treated her great and she had a blast. Brent Rothgarn went out of his way to make it a special event for her. She and another child each got a rod and reel combo at the rules meeting for being the youngest in the event and after the meeting Brent gave her a Port of Call sweatshirt. Thanks again Brent.
    We will be fishing it again this year.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Brent does an excellent job with this tournament and as you can see he has a big heart for kids. I’ve known him for years. Very nice guy. Very nice tourney. Its a win win situation.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Its June and its getting closer to the Port of Call Tournament guys.
    Thanks, Bill

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

It’s this weekend guys!!!!!!!!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Plan to be there need to call and let them know tomorrow so they have a head count for food. Thanks for the reminder Lenny! Plan to be down at Deans Thursday and Fri. night swing on down

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Best run local tournament around and nobody can beat there door prizes and great meal afterwards, thats worth the cost of admission alone. You don’t have to fish and would still come out ahead if you enter this one!! See you Friday Brent!

brentr

Thanks for the kind words but I cant take all the credit. Evertt Smith at 4-Seasons in Red Wing donates the 2 rod and real combos that go to the youngest fisherperson. I would also like to THANK all the other people and businesses that gave for the tourney. Darrell Curtis Custom Rods; Whitewater Outdoors; Conoco; Kwik Trip(the downtown one) Big Bear get n go;Smitty’s Marine;Al’s Specialty;Wild Wings;LC Country Club amongst so many others that we do business with.
    To the FISHING, ive never seen these kind of waits this time of year what a tourney!

!st Ernat & Ernat 34.45 Big fish 7.35
    2nd Chick & May 33.85
    3rd Tenley & Matthees 33.45 Big fish 9.85
    4th Read & Read 28.70 Big fish 7.10
    5th Rothgarn & Goeman 27.35 Big fish 6.50
    6th Vandermark & Anderson 25.65 Big fish 8.40
    7th McGuire & Kersten 24.95
    8th Schuth & Stevenson 23.95 Big fish6.95

Big Fish Pot went to Tucker and Thompson 8.60 Pounds See you at the meeting next year Aaron!(lol)

I want thank everybody that fished again this year and hope everyone had FUN

Thanks again
    Brent

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors Brent!!!

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Hey Brent,

Thanks for a very great time.
    The door prizes were fantastic, the tournament well run, and the food was excellent..

You guys and gals put on a great show.

Mike and I had a great time, we hope to see you next year.

Thank-You

Greg Vandemark

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Congrats guys.
    Thanks, Bill

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

One of the best tournaments in the area….
    Some awesome weights here!

Nice job to all..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.