MTT reults?

• KirtH
    Lakeville

Where can one find the results?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Basicly I have to wait until she sends me the results or she will sometimes post them herself. Most tournament circuits don’t have the money to have a person employeed, and also pay for it, to be able to record and post on a live leader board system. Which means in order for a regular person to get the results right away a person has to attend the weighins or wait till they are put together once the tournament director gets back home, unpacks, and has a free night the next week to do that and send the results by e-mail to different websites to a person who has a contact with them to receive the results. We tend to get spoiled by the really big tournament circuits who can afford this. I am more than willing to post any and all tournament results for any walleye tournament. All they have to do is send them to me by e-mail and I will ”cut and paste” them in a post here on this forum for everyone to see. Some tournament directors are able to print out the results onto paper from a laptop computer to hand out at the weigh ins. If they could also e-mail them from that tournament site to me I would be able to post them that evening provided I am home. I’m not home every weekend but am alot of them in the evenings. I am more than willing to work with them this way to help promote their circuts or single tournaments and provide the tournament press releases and results to all the IDA members.
    Thanks, Bill

ps. for any and all walleye tournament directors, doesn’t matter how big or small, if you will just e-mail me press releases and results I will cut and paste them from your e-mail to the tournament forum for all to read. Thanks, Bill
    [email protected] [please notice the period between my first and last name] OR
    [email protected]
    OR can PM [private message] me here on IDA.

merickson
    Princeton, MN

I attended the weigh in. First place Steve Vick/Ron Holmgren, 4 fish 25.15# Big fish also by them 10.66# Second 3 fish 19.13#, third place 5 fish 13.99#

DianeMTT
    coon rapids, mn

Good morning everyone!
    I “should” have the results up sometime today (Monday) or Tuesday.
    As Bill said, it does take time to get these entered and uploaded. I not only handle the results and the website, I also fish the events with my husband, and Daycare for 10 kids.
    So…the “worn-out” factor also comes into play.

We will ALWAYS have our results up within a few days of the event. We choose not to send them from the weigh-in, as we like our website the have the “official” results posted first.
    Any of you fishing our events, can feel free to post off the printouts from the weigh-in. But please know, these will be “unofficial” results, until posted by the MTT.

So, please be patient with us, I don’t think a few days is that much to wait.
    We would like to thank all of our Anglers and those of you interested in our circuit. We are growing each and every year due to all of you!

See you on “The Trail”-
    Diane @ MTT

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Diane, you tell Todd to get busy! I am sure he can hunt and peck with the best of us hackers!!!!

You all did a great job putting on yet another great couple of tournaments! It is always fun to fish an MTT regardless of location. I don’t think there is another walleye circuit out there that can come close to the comraderie that the MTT can brag.
    Again, great job!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.