Greetings from Detroit

• chappy
    Hastings, MN

Can you say cold!And ishy! You gotta be pretty darn mad at the fish to go on a day like today! But the G3’s new boat’s the Advantage 210’s are handling it like a champ! Crosby Stick and I and some of the G3 pro’s are fishing the FLW walleye tournament this week and that’s the ONLY reason I’m fishing! My gosh the wind and the rain and snow and sleet…You name it and Mother Nature is thowing it at us!And it’s only day 1! Same forcast for tomorrow too! :bawling Stick and the boy’s were on fish,but they took the lake out of play because of the winds we had….Up to 8′ ers and if the wind continues tomorrow they’re talking up to 14’er’s! Anyway’s….Everyones in the river system and I’n sitting in 7th place right now. Crosby Stick is in 60th on the pro side and acouple others are a ways down the ladder.That’s why they make these 3 day tournaments………Time to make up some grounds..I’ll try posting every day to keep you updated.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Good job Chappy. Hope tomorrow goes as well for you and the rest of the IDA guys.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Good luck to you and the other IDA guys tomorrow.

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

Good luck there Bro!!!
    keep your hood up and your in the boat.
    Check your Mail.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Chappy,
    Have a great week out there, and good luck.
    We are all cheering for you..
    Jack..

scottsteil
    Central MN

Chappy pretty much covered it. The weather thru everyone a curve ball. It was just a matter of getting some weight. It looks doubtful we will ever get out on the lake so it will be a river shoot out. The weights from the lake would have broken records I would imagine.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Rip lips Chappy!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Go get ’em boys!!!!!!!!!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Congrats Chappy
    Hope you can stay on a good bite

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Quote:

Rip lips Chappy!

Good luck guys!!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I have heard of Lake weights 2x what the River is putting out.
    Bummer!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Good Luck Guys!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

It looks like a lot of males are in the river getting ready for the run by the looks of the weigh ins which means those big mamas are out in the lake just waiting for the magic number good luck guys and there is easy ground to be made with the weights as close as they are.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

I have heard of Lake weights 2x what the River is putting out.
    Bummer!

Weights from the lake were at least 3x what the river was putting out. Would have been a totally different story at the scales had the lake thing panned out,but a East wind on Wed. Churned up the lake so bad they wouldn’t let anybody go out there! They let them go Thurs,But it was too little to late! The lake was so muddy……..

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

Congrat’s Chappy on your 23 place finish and your check I’m sure there are at least a couple IDA’er might help you drink that up

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Congrat’s Chappy on your 23 place finish and your check I’m sure there are at least a couple IDA’er might help you drink that up

I am always willing to help a fellow Ida’er!!!!!!!

wallinuts

Congrats again chappy just wish one of us could have put together that third day.Oh well thanks for kicking my anyway. It was a great time just wish the weather would have been a little nicer, but oh well. You guys missed a fun night last night. Got to the room at 3:30 and had to get up at 5:00 to get to the airport. VERY ROUGH and very long plane ride home but tonight at work will probably be a long night. well good luck to you guys kick some in red wing.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Great meeting you! You and Scott were fun to be around!!! My day on Thurs. was disaster and your day friday was disaster…..I would have been more than a little bit Peturbed if you were in the running and the “pro” did’nt help you out any!Too bad your not fishing any of the other tourny’s….Have a good one.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.