FLW DVD

• Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

The FLW sent me a free DVD in the mail featuring the 2006 Tour and League finals. I’m certain every other walleye FLW member got the same DVD. I’m curious if anyone else had a hard time getting beyond the main menu.

That was a very nice gesture by FLW, but I can’t get my DVD to work

Sully

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

How long ago did you receive it? I did not get one.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

It came in the mail on Saturday. I’m sure you will get your copy tomorrow.

Sully

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Might only get it if you went to the championship??

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I got mine last week and have had no issues getting past the main menu. Great DVD got me all pumped up for the 2007 season!!!

Hunter88
    Oakdale, MN

I haven’t received mine yet. I wonder if they staggered the shipments? How long ago did you get your video Steve?

ted-merdan

I believe they are varying – last week a friend in both Burnsville and Isle received theirs and mine didn’t show up until 7 days later in Champlin – go figure.

Give them until the end of the week and then call down there: 270.252.1000.

ted merdan

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Sorry I do not remember exactly what day it came on but it was about a week ago.

Quote:

I haven’t received mine yet. I wonder if they staggered the shipments? How long ago did you get your video Steve?

mnwalleyehunter

I received mine in the mail yesterday. Just a quick warning, if you are like me start watching it early in the night. I started watching it with the plan just to watch the first event at Detroit River……..Well about 4.5 or 5 hours later I had watch the whole thing, I could turn it off. GREAT video, really gets me ready to fish the tour!!!

MNwalleyehunter

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

My father who lives about 1 mile away got his last Weds, I still haven’t got mine. We obviously have the same last name, so I don’t think it’s alphabetical. Who knows what criteria they use to send these out.

Either way, I look forward to getting mine. My 17 month old son yells “Walleye” at the tv whenever I’m watching their shows. This should be a fun viewing.

Hunter88
    Oakdale, MN

Ok if they’re going in alphabetical order Steve obviously received his out of order. Steve, please PM me so I can give you the address to send the copy of my DVD that you received inadvertantly

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

guessing there just shipping as they go my last name is Anderson and have not got anything yet

scottsteil
    Central MN

I just got mine today. Usually everyone has had their copy well before I get mine and it is true again this year.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I must be blind in one eye and can’t see out of my other eye as I can not find on their site where people can purchase the FLW DVDs. Their new website design has hidden it from me. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks, Bill

DChappy

I played some of Mine. League finals and Green Bay Tour. All worked fine. Note the first clip of fish getting netted after Sonney strats, I’am on the rod
    thanks

revermann
    Rice, MN

Got mine today. Makes me really want to get out in the boat again.
    This cold weather is really going to stop an early ice out.

Jamie

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I’m not sure what was wrong with my other DVD player, but I tried it out on a different one with perfect results.

Sully

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

still havent got mine yet

davenorton50
    Burlington, WI

I haven’t gotten mine yet…

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

me either man….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.