FLW Walleye League Finals to Air on FSN

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

The FLW Walleye League Finals that took place in Escanaba, Mich and that several IDA members participated in will air on Sunday Oct 22nd on FSN at 10AM. Be sure to tune in you might see someone you recognize. Thanks for the info Sully!

http://www.flwoutdoors.com/tvschedule.cfm

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I will be chasing ducks, so will have to find somone to tape it for me.

Sully

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Is there anyone that could record this for me I do not get FSN.

mike_v
    carver Mn

Steve I will be recording it for beercooler, I will make a few extra copies…

dustym
    Forest Lake, MN

Hey guys my friends make the show for linder media and they are going to hook me up with some DVD’s of the event next time i see them i will get a few extra… Later

mnwalleyehunter

Should be a great show, I can’t wait to see how rough it actually was, on second thought, I might not want to see how rough of water we were in

Dusty~
    If you can get one for me that would be awesome………Tell me how much they are and I will get you a check!

MNwaleyehunter

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

How much?

Quote:

Hey guys my friends make the show for linder media and they are going to hook me up with some DVD’s of the event next time i see them i will get a few extra… Later

kerk
    Maplewood, MN

Steve,
    Watched the finals today on FSN and boy the memories sure flooded back from that tourney. Seeing the waves and the boats coming out of the water, all the fish caught, I can’t wait for next year.

If you find out how much for the dvd I would definitely be interested in purchasing.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Did anyone record this today, any chance I can get a copy? I am also intrested in the DVD.

dustym
    Forest Lake, MN

Boys, Sorry i have not responded! been out of town and i get back this next monday… I will let you know when i get a price and more information… later

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Boys, Sorry i have not responded! been out of town and i get back this next monday… I will let you know when i get a price and more information… later

I would like to get a copy too if you can get an extra. Thanks.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Dusty man saw ya on there a couple times looked like a ride and a half out there in the waves….would have been a bad morning for anyone fishing bottle bass to much the night before

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Dusty man saw ya on there a couple times looked like a ride and a half out there in the waves….would have been a bad morning for anyone fishing bottle bass to much the night before

I’d have been in trouble then!!!!!!!

DChappy

If You get extra copies of the FLW Escanaba I would like to
    buy a copy.

Thanks Doug

dustym
    Forest Lake, MN

Hey guys,
    Bad news, i can not get us a copy… My friend who made the video told me we have to wait until it comes from FLW… I guess it makes sense other wise they would not make any money and possibly lose FLW contract… Sorry Boys i gave it a shot… Check out these guys website they due some great work!!! And they are always looking for more work….
    http://www.topwatermedia.com
    Check out he Demo video…

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

That’s completely understandable. If you hear when they are going to release that video, give us the heads up.

Sully

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.