IDA’ers going to the dance

• denver
    farmington,mn

If anyone wants to know some cabis names i stayed at some nice ones recently (Fishery Point Cabins) Let me know if ya need any more info on it if you need somewhere to stay. i beleive ours was 530 for the week…..

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

How many guys did that cabin sleep?

Quote:

If anyone wants to know some cabis names i stayed at some nice ones recently (Fishery Point Cabins) Let me know if ya need any more info on it if you need somewhere to stay. i beleive ours was 530 for the week…..

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Good luck guys!

scottsteil
    Central MN

Wow, congrats to all the guys who made it to the championship, that is an impressive list. I would imagine lodging is getting hard to come by, but I have stayed at several places in my travel. Bayshore, as someone mentioned earlier was really nice and has a bait/tackle shop right there. Good luck to all of you

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Well guys, it looks like I will not be able to make it to the dance. Circumstances have arisen which do not allow me to go. I called FLW this morning and told them I can not attend.
    I was really looking forward to going and making new friends and seeing old ones again.

I want to wish good luck to all of you who are going. I’ll be cheering for you. Go get ’em.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Sorry to hear that. You’ll be back next year.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Lenny I am very sorry to hear this you will be missed there, I was looking forward to seeing you do well there this year.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Oh Shnit Lenny, I was looking forward to some solid bantering and a few cold ones with you. Looks like I have to get stick hammed to find some new fishing spots!

Jami

kerk
    Maplewood, MN

Sorry to hear you have “stuff” that prevents you from going to the dance. Hey Steve could we get a banner made up for the tourney rules meeting for everyone to meet by?
    Imagine the picture for the website.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I could see if Mike at HOF has an extra banner we could borrow then I would have to see if the FLW would let us put it up. I kind of doubt that they will as IDA is not a paid sponsor of FLW.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Nobody say’s you can’t hang it somewhere else.

mnwalleyehunter

I’m going to be there. This is my first post, so I guess I’m a offical IDA’er now:) I finished 20th in MN as a non-boater. Look forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys.

MNwalleyehunter

dustym
    Forest Lake, MN

Lenny, Sorry to here you can not make it… I feel my chances just got a little better though… Nice run this year and we will see you next year… Don’t worry Jami their will be plenty of Bantering!

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

I’m going to be there. This is my first post, so I guess I’m a offical IDA’er now:) I finished 20th in MN as a non-boater. Look forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys.

Welcome to IDA Philip!

Sully

MNwalleyehunter

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Dang Gator, that’s no good. You will be missed for sure. Congrats on a great year!

Sully

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.