Place to stay in Little Bay De Noc

• John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

If you guy’s are looking for a top notch place to stay, give this place a call. It is called Bayshore Resort. I just reserved a 3 bedroom cabin for $750 for the week. Jim and I stayed their 2 years ago. They are nice cabins with the best bait and tackle shop in the area. You better call early to make reservations because they will fill up fast. Here is the number 1-906-428-2950.

John

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

John,

Who’s all staying together out there? I was thinking about coming out and doing some fishing before the tournament.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

If I make the cut I will be staying at Econo Lodge September 6th Thru the 9th.
    If anyone is interested in sharing the room give me a shout.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Bayshore is nice. You forgot to mention the boat ramp and protected dock/harbor.

Wait till you guys get out there and see what the MI public works has done to the ramps in the area. All I can say is WOW! Absolutely increadible!

-J.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I sure hope my “project” in about a month from now is to find a place to stay up there.

John, thanks for the tip.

Sully

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I was thinking of the Sall Marr resort. Do any of you guys know anything about this place?

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I have not heard about that resort. But I have stayed at Bayshore 2 Years ago.
    Mike I have the cabin from Sat to Sat. I am not sure who will be staying their yet. It is the same cabin we had before. It can handle 5 people. You can sure stay if you like. Give me a call sometime.

SURE2STRIKE
    Albert Lea, MN

JOHN

If everything goes as planned, I’ll be up there the week of the tournament and will need one of the beds in the cabin. Let me know if this will be ok.

Thanks, Rich

Hunter88
    Oakdale, MN

John,

Don’t forget to save a bed for me

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

Chad,
    I have you down for the cabin and same with Rich. I believe the cabin should be full now. I cant wait till I get out their and get back on too them big fish. What a blast.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.