11th Annual Port of Call Tournament

• GUK
    Lake City, MN

The Port of Call walleye and sauger tournament will be June 17th this year….cost is $75 per boat (2 person team)…100 boat limit….many door prizes and a good meal as well. Contact Brent Rothgarn at 651-345-2324 for more details. You can also PM me if you would like an entry form e-mailed to you, I tried to attach it but the files to large.

Steve

GUK
    Lake City, MN

ttt

GUK
    Lake City, MN

GUK
    Lake City, MN

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

This is a very good and fun tournament guys. Plus they even feed you afterwards. Now thats a winning combination as nobody goes home hungry. Give it a try you will be glad you did.
    Thanks, Bill

port

Thanks, Bill. Weather forecast for June 17-wake up to 70 degree temperatures in the am. 100% chance of no rain, wind 5 miles an hour out of NSN. All of you fair weather fisherman now have a weather forecast. Entries can be picked up at Hooked on Fishing (Rochester), Four Seasons (Red Wing), Dave’s Bait and Bullets (Wabasha) or contact Brent via e-mail: [email protected]. We have over 30 boats entered as of today. I would appreciate an early response so we can plan the food. I decided to move the date back so there was no conflict with the Pooh Bear Tourney. Any questions contact Brent, Thanks.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Getting closer guys.

futPWTure77
    Zumbrota, MN

When and where is the rules meeting? Kind of a dumb question but our entry form was from 2005 and it was the wrong date. I am assuming the 16th at 7 o’clock at the Port? Thanks for the info.

Tony

port

There is a rules meeting starting at 7pm at the Port of Call on Friday, June 16. As of right now we have around 50 boats entered, and will be taking entries through Friday night. With the weather sounding reasonabe so far I expect there will be teams singing up Friday night. I do have a max limit of 100 boats. If planning on signing up on Friday it would help to give me a call-it helps plan for the food. You can reach me at 651-345-5054. Look forward to seeing everybody on Friday. Thanks, Brent

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

Brent:
    how many entries do you have?
    not sure i will be able to make it to sign up till the rules meeting night!
    hope that is still enough time…

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Its this weekend guys.
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.