FLW Tour Co-Anglers Needed

• scottsteil
    Central MN

I have several partners looking for Co-Anglers for the FLW Walleye tour. If you are thinking about fishing the tour, let me know. There would be prefishing opportunities available at all the stops.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

This would be a great way for anyone who wants to learn these bodies of water, where and how to catch fish and have a great time doing so. And a nice way to check out different boats and equipement to see what you like and don’t like before spending your money on them.
    Thanks, Bill

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Scott, I have sent you a PM.

Steelers

Scott, sent you a PM

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Scott, sent you a pm.

Jami

fireflick
    Alma WI

One of my partners is looking for a co angler to fish the tour. Pre-fishing opportunities available. Looking for one or all events…..His orginal backed out at last second..

PM if interested…….

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

Just a quick “good luck” wish to the FLW guys! Give’em a whoopin’ on behalf of us Mille Lacs-ites!

Steve Fellegy
    NPAA #49

kerk
    Maplewood, MN

I would be interested for the Mississippi tourney in May.
    I am currently fishing in the MN Walleye League Schedule as well. Just missed the league finals last year.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Kerk, our team has all their co-anglers arranged already. I know the Pro Side is full now, and the Co-Angler side was almost full the last time I checked, which was a while ago. I would guess everything is full now with waiting lists.

kerk
    Maplewood, MN

I have been in contact with the Tour folks and the Boater side is indeed full and the waiting list for the co angler side is approximately 4 to 5 deep already.

Thanks for the return post. Good Luck.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.