FLW league Bemidji

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Looks like Bemidji is coming up fast. What are some of you guys finding for lodging and plans for prefishing?

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Stick and I are staying at Ruttgers on the north end starting Tues night the 26th through Sat night the 30th. Gator might be staying there as well.

I am also staying there the 15th and 16th to fish that weekend as well. They have a bar and restaurant right there and there is a really good Public access about 2 blocks from them.

I might be heading up there for one day this weekend if the Brat and I go to the family cabin by Longville.
    JB

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

Most of the motels still have openings yet.I made reservations at the Best Western yesterday.I think their should be enough rooms to handle the tourney and then some.Lots of motels to choose from.Check the Bemidji Chamber of Commerce site for listing’s.

I will be going up their quite often since it is only 90 miles away.Jim and I plan on being their July 27 on.So if anyone would like to jump in our boats and help us fish and keep us company your more than welcome too.Just drop me a line and let me know.

How many people do you think will fish the tourney?With the 300 points up for grabs it could get real interesting dont you think?

John G.

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I believe it is on the West side of the lake next to town.

TobyK

Steve
    The park is located down town, you cant miss it, just look for paul and babe.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Anyone in or near the Rochester Area want to car pool up to the tournament? I will be leaving Rochester at 10am on Friday when I get off from work.
    Jason_Sullivan and I will be staying at the Midway Motel.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Steve-

I can cut down some of your drive if you want to meet me in the Twin Cities.

Sully

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Good Luck guys!!! Go get em!!!
    Thanks, Bill

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Thanks Bill. Looks like 2.5 hours and Im heading up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.