2005 Freeze Your Butt Tourney Details

• nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

well my prefishing is done now I have to go back to work had a week between jobs so the fishing time was nice but man I wish I had the rest of the week off.
    see ya all on Sat.

P.S. I will be fishing out of a Alumacraft 175 Navigator this year with a 90hp E-tec.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Prefishing or playing around with the new boat?

buzz4469
    Plainview, MN

Hello all I don’t want to sound dumb, but I have not fished the Redwing area very much and I was wondering what the best way to get to everts resort is I see it must be on the Wisconsin side. Any help would be great thanks. Also I am an avid bass and muskie fisherman who is starting to get into the eyes any advice would be great

buzz4469
    Plainview, MN

Thanks I should be able to follow them. My brother-inlaw and I are going to give it a try.

futPWTure77
    Zumbrota, MN

You guys better be in fast boats to follow Nate, cause if I know him at all he doesn’t slow down for anything! See yall there and good luck.

Tony

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Tony come on I gave that speed fetish up man.
    my boat only has a 90hp on it this year and runs 35mph but let me tell ya it gets awesome and I mean Awesome Gas Milage. and so far is one of the best designed boats I have ever fished out of. well atleast for the ways I fish.
    Tony you fishing on Sat?

futPWTure77
    Zumbrota, MN

Heck yeah I’m fishing on Saturday. I never give up an opprotuniy to get my butt kicked by older and more experienced anglers! Hopefully we can do as good as last Saturday, but with my luck, those fish have moved 10 miles from our spots. Anyway, see ya tomorrow. Thanks

Tony

o.m.f.t.
    Rochester Minn

Nate All that talk ( you just ain’t been in my boat yet) Good luck I’m working. But will fish april tourney. WATCH OUT Jim

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.