RCL LEAGUE ON LEECH

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Does anyone who is fishing RCL at Leech on July 24th & 25th need a place to stay? Don Hanson & myself have a cabin reserved at Moonlight Bay Resort and have room for one more person, if you are intrested reply here or send me a PM for the details.

JD I sent you a PM on this, are you intrested?

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Chappy and I are bringing our golf clubs up with us in case we don’t make the cut for day two. Any one else want in??

Gator Hunter

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

I dont think either of you no how to golf its just another excuse to tell fishing stories and drink beer

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

I dont think either of you no how to golf its just another excuse to tell fishing stories and drink beer

Do I hear a challenge????

Gator Hunter

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Dont look at me the last time I went golfing I almost killed one of my friends . I was just simply pointing out the obvious . I wouldnt be able to golf on sun. any way, I’ll still be fishing (not).

jbob
    Hastings, MN

Chappy with a golf club in his hand is a scary thought. But it would be better than a fishing pole.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Ouch!!!Jimmy, are you trying to hurt my feelings?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Hey DaveB, I forgot my good luck charm was that shirt! I think I lost it or the wife threw it away! Anyway, Guess what, I was camping a couple weeks ago and guess what the kids bought me for taking them camping? You guessed it….a lime green T-shirt! Sweet Daddy!!!! Look for me on the leader board at Leech baby!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hey Chappy you are going to have to get in line behind the guy who is in 12th place.

Quote:

Hey DaveB, I forgot my good luck charm was that shirt! I think I lost it or the wife threw it away! Anyway, Guess what, I was camping a couple weeks ago and guess what the kids bought me for taking them camping? You guessed it….a lime green T-shirt! Sweet Daddy!!!! Look for me on the leader board at Leech baby!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Ahh yes, but with my lucky shirt back I could make the top 10 and pass you in the standings if you say……. Goose egg it! Remember,it’s double points tourny,so if I can get into the top say…5 it’ll be close! Man ,I hope it’s not too expensive to golf Sunday! By the way, Gator and I will be staying only a mile or 3 up the road from you guy’s. 5 min. drive. ?????See you up there.

Niteeye
    Nashua,Iowa

Steve,
    I’ll take the bed.I am also looking to share a ride with someone.I would drive to Rochester to share a ride. Let me know if someones got room.I’ll bring my clubs too.I just got back from two weeks in Alaska.Had a blast catching Kings.Look forward to drinking with you boys again.see ya up there,JD

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

With all this talk of bring golf clubs isn’t anybody bringing any fishin poles????

Niteeye
    Nashua,Iowa

From the results of the last tourn. Steve is the only one who will need poles.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

You will notice they are only talkin golf clubs. Think anyone will remember ”golfball”? [couldn’t resist guys.] You seem so pumped up for……fishin????

Thanks, Bill

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Right…. Fishing!!!!! Almost forgot there was a tourny!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

You will notice they are only talkin golf clubs. Think anyone will remember ”golfball”? [couldn’t resist guys.] You seem so pumped up for……fishin????
    Thanks, Bill

If I’m going golfin’ I’m going to need plenty of golf balls….and beer.

Gator Hunter

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Now Bud, how do you think you are going to be able to see that ”little ball” if you are drinking? I feel sorry for the guys in front of you with all that dirty flying thier way cause you can’t hit the ball.
    Thanks, Bill

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Now Bud, how do you think you are going to be able to see that ”little ball” if you are drinking? I feel sorry for the guys in front of you with all that dirty flying thier way cause you can’t hit the ball.
    Thanks, Bill

Bill, you assume that I haven’t done this before. I practically invent the beer cart. I’ll see the golf ball fine. And hitting the dirt is a no-no. You just can’t risk getting dirt into your beer.

Gator Hunter

jbob
    Hastings, MN

No golf clubs in my boat. See ya there.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Chappy and Gator hunter…..did you guys switch to the boater side??? Or are you going to take your chances and possibly get paired up with Stickboy or I???
    I might toss the clubs in….just in case, I have some friends that are fishing winnie for a week starting Sat so when/if I don’t make the cut I might be fishing up there with them on Sunday….golf and beer is pretty appealing though.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Nope, Just don’t quite have all the equipment a guy might need. Gator said the same. Your more than welcome to join us swing the club, ( If you want to take the chance at getting hit in the forehead with the ball!) Don’t know how much beer will be flowing Sunday as I will need to golf early to get back home to go to work Sunday midnights. Don’t worry Gator, I’ll hold your beer for ya so you don’t get any dirt in the Suds!

jbob
    Hastings, MN

Chappy, I can borrow you some gear, but not golf equipment. See ya on the pond.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Good luck guys. I hope none of you get to use your golf clubs.
    Thanks, Bill

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I am thinking about taking my boat along, if I do not make the cut for Sunday I might hit Winnibigoshish, what do you think JD, anyone else game?

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Good luck guys on Leech!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I heard rumor of some very big fish being caught. I hope they show during he tourney!! Good luck everyone!!

Niteeye
    Nashua,Iowa

Steve,
    That would be alright with me.Since I’m riding with you.I’ve played enough golf this week anyway.See ya all tomorrow!JD

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Now that sounds more like it guys. Think FISH!!! Not golf, but F I S H ! ! ! Gotta think F I S H to catch F I S H !!!
    F I S H ! ! !
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.