Pool 2 Contest result and photos.

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Another great time today. Here are the results. These are total lengths for 5 walleye/sauger.

1st Place. 110.75″s. Kyle Steinfeldt, Chad Kruse, Tim Harms.

2nd Place. 104.25″s. Drew E. Patrick(fish them all)

3rd Place. 103.25″s.Ken P.KWP), Jason P.

Big Fish for a second year in a row goes to Jason P. 26.75″ walleye.

Most walleye/sauger caught by a team was 15 fish and split between the 1st and second place winners.

Biggest Catfish was a 28″ flathead caught by Kyle, Chad and Tim. (1st place winners)

Smallest walleye was and nice 11.5″ caught by Bob, Gary, Arron.

We had a last minute kids division this year with Drew Ellingson catching his very first walleye. A nice 18″er. Drew won and received a very nice gift certificate to Joes from A+ Sales.

We ended up with 15 teams fishing this year. 35 guys. The bite seemed a little off this year compared to the last couple but the results where really not that far off. Every team but one had fish to record.

If our winning teams could add their photos to this post that would be great. Anyone else that has photos feel free to add them to.

Thanks again everyone and look forward to doing this again next year.

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

It sounded like an awesome time with some fish caught. Nice job to all.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Would also like to thank our prize sponsors for this year. Our entry fees went to paying back the top three places and big fish. Our prize sponsors covered every thing else. Most fish caught, biggest catfish, smallest fish, kids division and all of the many drawings for random prizes.

BfishN tackle. Control Items, Hoodies, and many tackle packages.
    Skeeter Boat Center/Anglers HQ. $125 fishing rod certificate.
    A+ Sales. 2 $50 gift certificates.
    Joes Sporting Goods. 2 $25 gift certificates and hats.
    Team Catfish. Stink bait and hooks.
    Matts Lucky Bait and tackle. gift certificates.
    Larson Quality Jigs. Hair Jigs and Glitter jigs.
    Great lakes Custom Tackle. Custom painted crank baits.

Thank you once again for helping in making this a great event.

kwp
    Eden Prairie

Had a great time today and special thanks to both Mike W for all his hard work in organizing the event and also our sponsors for all their prizes and gifts

The weather was actualy enjoyable and great to fish in. It was also great to meet and socialize with all the other great IDO members.

Food was great and I am still stuffed

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I was unable to fish but did make the GTG. Mike you did a fantastic job putting this together. Hopefully next year I’ll be able to fish it. It was good to see everyone

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Great job Mike! Thanks for getting Drew and I out and the gift certificate for Drew.

Joel

JasonP
    Twin Cities

Thanks a ton Mike for puttin’ on the contest. Every year I have a great time. Thanks to the weather man too for missing by a mile! What a great morning to fish! Its always fun to catch up with old P2 faces and meet some new folks too….with good eats t’boot. I went home with a full belly and my pockets stuffed with free blades and plastics.

jp

JasonP
    Twin Cities

Here’s a pic of our big fish….no beast by P2 standards… but I made a date with her for next year’s contest. I hope she doesn’t stand me up!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Team Jordan & Ross. Our 5 fish for 6th place.

-J.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Big thanks to all of the sponsors! Special shout out the B-Fish-N Tackle. Was lucky to win one of the hoodies. Love it!!

-J.

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Thanks to Mike W and the sponsors for putting the tournament on. It turned out to be a good day with not too much rain. Fishing was fair, but it will turn on soon when the water cools some more.

Drew Engelmeyer
    Lakeville, MN

Thanks again Mike for your work in putting this together. It was nice seeing familiar P2 faces. As the river comes back to life in the next couple of week, I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of each other.

Here are the 2nd place fish.

tharms
    Minnesota

Thanks Mike for all your effort and a well run event. Also thanks to all sponsors for the donated items. The five winning fish.

David Grosulak
    Pool 2

Thanks mike! Had a great time. We should do more of these

grainbelteyes
    Waconia

Thanks to Mike and all the sponsors who donated. This was our first time participating in this event and we’ll be back. Good times. Here are our top 5 for about 90″ and 8th place.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.