Prefishing for milacs RCL

• jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

I will be prefishing milacs monday through friday (21st-25th)for the RCL. I’m looking for someone that can fish some of those dates or all of them. I live in the metro area and will be driving back and forth on mon., tues. and wed. so if you are close to me I can pick you up. I will be out of town thurs-sun so you can reply here or pm me and I will make some calls sunday night.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Hey stick, Where are you and the boy’s staying next weekend?Gator hunter and I are looking for some roommates to split covebayguy’s cabin. Let me know. I think Gators sending you guy’s a e-mail about it.

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

He just sent me a pm. Buckshot and I are staying at Mcquaids. Its easier to just be right there. We need to get together for some beers though. Looking forward to seeing all you guys again, big stone was fun. see you guys there

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I just pm’d Gator about it…I would be willing to stay in Cove Bay….it is only about 15 minutes from Mcqoids and would be a lot cheaper.
    John

wallguy
    bloomington mn. covebay millelacs

HEY ALL U GUYS There is enough beds to sleep at least 12 guys And plenty of room for

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Talk to stick boy and come with us. Cove, We’ll take the cabin. Let me know how to get ahold of you.

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Buckshot is definatly a WOMAN. He Can never make up his mind. Im in if he is. I told him Id room with him so I dont want to stick him with the room at mcquaids. We are going up thurs so would we need to keep our room at mcquaids?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Talk to cove bay guy and see if you can get the cabin for Thurs. nite. I bet you could.PM HIM.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

He has a bedroom and bathroom that you guys could use for the first night, then you wouldn’t have to rent the whole place. Work a deal with him, he’s a really good guy.

ted-merdan

5 days wow! you will have that thing wired!

Good luck and I will see you there.

ted

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Whatever Stickboy.
    I thought it sounded like a good time.
    I did get the cabin for Thurs night as well and we will be there through the weekend with you guys….well at least I will Stickboy has something going Sat night and isn’t staying so he is going to miss the post tournament festivities.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Someone going to take a leak in his shoe?

Niteeye
    Nashua,Iowa

I’m in!I’m not staying Sat. but would like to stay Friday night. Just pm’d Gator and Chappy and figured if I had to pay for both nights it would be better than my tent. This way I can make sure the door is closed on the truck. I’ll be seeing veryone at the meeting and get directions then.

wallguy
    bloomington mn. covebay millelacs

As long as the shoe is outside i dont care

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

HEY nighteye SHUT THE DOOR. Its my turn to do the peeing in peoples shoes . I just got back from rainy lake on the canadian side Ill have to tell you guys all about it when you get to the cabin. Anyone ever almost hit a deer with the boat? (Not on the trailer either) I didnt get to prefish today had some boat issues to take care of before going and some other issues that came up while I was gone. See you guys there.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

For the last time Niteeye, shut the door!!!!!

Imagine that Stickboy, having problems with the Ranger. That is not possible is it? Shoulda bought a Lund.
    seriously though, I hope you get it worked out before the weekend.

Gator Hunter

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Anyone from Rochester fishing this Tournament?

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Ted, welcome to the site! Keep an eye on these “Slappy’s”. LOL! There could be trouble! Chappy should be easy to find, he usually wears a chartruese shirt all weekend!
    I hear you are a friend of my uncle Phil? You gave us a run for the money last year at Mille Lacs RCL! Good luck this year!
    Tuck

ted-merdan

Tuck – I used to work with Phil several jobs ago, I just need to keep switching jobs before they are onto me fishing more than working…

Did you get a boat so you can fish? Things appear to be different this year and I have only been on the water one weekend since the opener…

ted

jay55447
    Plymouth MN.

Dont make the ranger go GATOR HUNTING this weekend . The problem is the baitwell pump. it runs but under load it wont run strong enoughto push water. I brought it back to the dealer on mon. they checked it told me it was fine. Should have never never believed them. They just urine me off . If I would have bought one of those tin cans you guys run every rivet would have been laying at the bottom of milacs today. It was rough, they said 5-10mph, how do you get 4-5ft waves from 5mph wind? Going back tomorow though

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.