2012 Saugerama Results

• Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

First off I want to thank everybody that fished and all those who helped out. It was a bit foggy start but everyone seemed to behave themselfs and were courtious to others. As far as the fishing went it looked as though quite a few boats had there limit, there just wasnt much for size yet. I hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the drawing prizes. Just want to thank everyone that donated prizes and helped out, Shooter at the bluffs, Bob at Island Campground, Everts Resort, Hutches Tackle, Four Seasons, Leinenkugels, Cornell Embrodery, Anglers Guide HQ and Skeeter Boat Center. Also to Greg and RRR for help at the weigh in!!!

I hope to see all of you next year if not before!!!!

1st Eric Rehberg Dean Marshall 12.50lbs
    2nd Andy and Gary Wenzel 11.42lbs
    3rd Derek Wallraff Steve Spock 11.22lbs
    4th Scott Moger Joe Tenley 10.46lbs
    5th Marshall and Curt Wuensch 10.38lbs
    6th Tony Kammeyer Shane Parsons 9.92lbs
    7th Steve Eisenman Travis Johnson 9.52lbs
    8th Tim Mathiesen Cody Pottenwell 9.32lbs
    9th Rich and Chris Simmons 9.06lbs
    10th Steve Krapfl Nick Hagemann 8.90lbs

Big Fish Walleye
    Joe Moenck Wayne Webster 3.56lbs

Big Fish Sauger
    Eric Rehberg Dean Marshall 2.92lbs

Once again thank you to all that fished and hope you all had a great time!!!!!

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Thanks again for putting this on Eric. It seems only fitting that you win this one once in a while. Congrats to you and Dean for sticking with it on a tough day and coming out on top. This may not be a high dollar tournament, but it is one that myself and others look forward to every year. Keep up the good work.

mudneck_joe
    SE MN

Thanks for doing such a good job at hosting such a fun tournament. I can’t wait till next year

Jane Jones
    Quad Cities

Thanks to all the Saugeramians! We had a great time. This is what I saw behind me at takeoff.

marbleyes
    Holmen, WI

Had a great time. Thanks for putting it on guys. Looking forward to next year.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Congrats to the winners and to all who fished, wish I could have been there. to all involved

redneck
    Rosemount

This is one of my favorite tournaments of the year and this year was no different. Eric, you and your crew make it a safe, enjoyable event By the way, congrats to Dean and Eric for the win—-does that mean it is our turn next year?

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Eric and Dean, Congrats on your win. Knowing that going in

MOST BOATS
    would know they are just fishing for Second Place.
    and Team Redneck in the TOP TEN; nice going you two.

Congrats again Eric and Dean,
    Jack

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.