RCL League Big Stone

• Don Hanson

Anyone looking to pre-fish Big Stone give me a holler. I have an open seat Wed through Friday prior to the tourny. Thanks

crankin
    Olivia, MN

I would take that seat. I am fishing as a co-angler and dont know for sure if I am in or not. Talked to the league director today and he said he wouldnt know for sure until early next week. [email protected] Thanks

paulfollmer
    Brooklyn Center

I am confirmed for the tourney, and I have fished the Lake many times. Will be in town late thursday [email protected]

chappy
    Hastings, MN

We should all meet and have a couple beers. I’ll be coming in with Steve and Gator Hunter on Friday. See you at the meeting. Look us up.

crankin
    Olivia, MN

I plan on spending the day out there saturday. I need to put in some hours out there. If anyone else is going to be out there we could hook up and cover some water. [email protected]

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Did someone say beers????

Gator Hunter

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Down boy!!! We are talking water, real water, with walleyes in it. The best kind of water there is! [couldn’t resist Bud]
    Thanks, Bill

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

The meeting will be held at the Matador, and Ryan and Nicole are ready. They are good friends of mine and have plenty of beer ordered and a great menu. I just got back from the MTT out there, and the fishing should be pretty darn good.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Hi All,
    Great food at the Matador….was out there this last weekend pre-fishing and will be back out there Wed night to fish Thurs and Fri for the RCL.
    Looking forward to seeing you all there.
    Anyone wanting to meet for dinner Wed or Thurs night let me know.
    John Blanchard

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I will not be able to make it untill Friday, realy looking forward to this trip and meeting everyone I have never fished there before, should be a good time

jbob
    Hastings, MN

I am alo looking for someone to fish on Thursday. It never hurts to have extra lines in the water.
    Jim Peters

mike_v
    carver Mn

If anyone has a open seat on fri, I would like to get out on the lake since I have never fished it. I will be out there thur night. I am fishing as a co-angler on sat.
    [email protected]

crankin
    Olivia, MN

Could anyone give directions to the Mattador?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

It’s just north of the corner of Hwy 12 where the Hilltop Cafe is located as you come into town on 12. I don’t remember the road that goes north there, but it’s only 1/2 mile north off 12. It’s across the street from the sunrise motel if that helps. Good food, very nice people.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.