Muscatine

• james
    Ankeny Iowa

Can anyone give me a report on Muscatine?? Will be going there Friday God willing and the creek don’t rise. Going with pip meet him here at FTR amazing isan’t it. Jim Great Site

kreading
    Iowa, Davenport

Yep– go to the fishing reports (how’d ya miss it) Pool 17

Gofish

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Thanks for the info. I did miss it but it is on my favorites list now.

theleadsled
    Washington, Ia.

Hea James, let us know how you guys do. Tell pip howdy from the leadsled!

kreading
    Iowa, Davenport

Ya Hey Guys – Better check the Corps. River flow data. There’s a 1 1/2′ of dirty water comeing into system from the rain Tue. & Wed. one of the web sites out there is :

crh.noaa.gov or riverwatch.noaa.gov

Gofish

Kensyl Reading——-EFN ProStaff

snagmaster

james, pool 17 was a tough bite today. the dam was very rough did more boat driving than fishing. hit the wing dams caught a few cigars, no legal fish. then tried some holes along the muscatine bike path just up from GPC marked a lot of fish on the finder but they were not active. I gave them every presentation I could think of 3-ways, jigs, zonars, cranks, and even a lindy rig with only a few bites. I hope it was just the weather front that turned them off. my next day on the river will be monday. please post your results if you go friday, good luck and don’t get lonely, I was the only boat on the river thursday the 21st. And Don’t forget your life jacket

because muscatine can get hairy in any kind of heavy wind.

good luck.

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Snagmaster report is on general Disscusion( Muscatine)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.