POOL 2 REPORT

• whitecap

HEADED TO POOL 2 THIS AFTERNOON SOLO. CURRENT IS STILL VERY SLOW WHICH WAS NICE, ACTUALLY NEEDED THE TROLL MOTOR ON TO MOVE DOWNRIVER. BLADEBAITS WHERE THE TICKET. ENDED UP WITH A 24″,23″,18″ AND 2-16″ PLUS A SMALLMOUTH.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

You had a great day to be out! congrats

rangerski
    North Metro

IS HIDDEN FALLS RAMP LAUNCHABLE? I WOULD GUESS YES….. THANKS, AND NICE FISH!

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Whitecap That’s a cool wrap on your boat I was the guy in the blaze orange sweat shirt laying the smack down on the eyes with blades. I ended up with a 29″,2 27″s a bunch of 24″s with about 40 for the day. Next time I’ll say

drew-evans
    rochester MN

“I ended up with a 29″,2 27″s a bunch of 24″s with about 40 for the day.”

But you dont have pics

J/K Tim nice job guys putting the smack down on some eyes!! Fun to catch on blades too!!

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

I’ll get the pics up I’m the morrning posting from my phone. If you want to see pics of my big fish check out the Muskie/Pike forum

Do the pics make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside A big thanks to the guys that took time out of there day to snap a few pics for me.

theodorenugget
    Sugar Land, TX

That’s it. I’m digging the boat out!

JasonP
    Twin Cities

My itch to get out just became a full blown case of severe exfoliative dermatitis.

I love fishin blades.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Sonofa….

john23
    St. Paul, MN

That 29″ looks awesome! Sounds like a great day.

I checked out a few spring spots late yesterday and spent most of my time with the locator and camera. I got the feeling that either there aren’t a ton of fish around or they just aren’t sticking around for long. Pool 2 can be tough like that in the spring because so many fish spawn in the MN River where the season is closed. Maybe I was just looking in the wrong places. Either way, I’ll see you guys out there this weekend!

P.S. Anyone who is new to Pool 2 should be reminded that it’s 100% catch and release for walleyes and saugers.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Tim

You’ve got the midas touch

where ever you go it seems to rain huge fish

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.