Walleye seminar in Waterloo

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

I will be on the list of speakers doing a spring walleye seminar this Sat, Feb 13th at Hanks Bait & Tackle. Sessions start at 8 am & I will be on at 9:30. Hope to see some of you southern IDOers there!

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Are there walleyes in waterloo?????
    Bet it’s a baked goods seminar.

jhalfen

I’ll send $10 in fish bucks to the guy who, during the question and answer session, asks the following question:

“Dean, are the ramps open?”

brandydog
    des moines

somethings are better kept a secret

192-fazer
    Cedar Falls Ia.

Darn, I have to work on Saturday. I’m going to have to get me a real job where I have weekends off.

That’s ok though Dean, because I’ll be heading up your way the 1st of March. Will the ramps be open?

Gaylen

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

I’ll be there to harrass you.
    p.s. We like cookies too.

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

Quote:

I’ll send $10 in fish bucks to the guy who, during the question and answer session, asks the following question:

“Dean, are the ramps open?”

Do you want my address or just send it with Dean?

mikez
    Missoula MT, Eldridge IA

Quote:

Darn, I have to work on Saturday. I’m going to have to get me a real job where I have weekends off.

A real job!!!! That’ll be the day!!! Want to swap Don’t worry 192-Fazer, I’ll take notes for you!! By the way, what are you doing on this web site? Aren’t you in Vegas??

I’m sure the ramps are open but, what exact color will the fish be biting on when I’m up there in three weeks?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.