Pool 4 Report

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Hi all. Sorry I haven’t had a recent “report” on the homepage. I had some trouble with my computer so i’ll do it here! The ramps are in good shape still. The warm weather has helped that! As for the fishing….well it depends on who you talk to! I saw some good catches yesterday, but only talked to a few boats. There hasn’t really been many boats out at all this last week so it’s hard to tell whats going on. I did have 15 boats or so today…….but I had VIP tickets for the wolves/wizards (Michel Jordan) game tonight and didn’t stick around to see what was going on!! Sorry! I also heard some lousy reports the last few days. Some of the regulars have said that it is “picking back up again” though. So that is promising! I guess it’s still one of those things……they’re biting out there somewhere sometime!! All you can do is try. With this nice weather predicted the next few days, how can you complain anyway! 40’s in january again???!!!!! Gotta love it. Hopefully I can get a more detailed report for ya in the next day or two! Thanks and good luck.

Steve Vick (Everts Resort Manager)

PaulV
    Eagan, MN

Hi, Steve. You were on your way to the game before we got in, so I thought I’d post a report here. Looks like it was a great game, I’ll bet you enjoyed it.

We fished about 3 1/2 hours on Mon afternoon. Caught and released 20-25 sauger (mostly) and walleye in and around the deep hole by the vermillion. Did best with Dubuque rigs. Most fish came on a plain hook and fathead, but some also came on the jig/ringworm. Didn’t catch anything larger than 14″. Still, it was a nice day to be out on the river, especially since I hadn’t been out since early Dec.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Thanks for the post Paul. Glad you guys had a good time. By the way, the game was great! Cya.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.