Walleye report Lynxville

• Joel Schultz
    Winthrop ,Iowa Wabasha, Mn.

Well the weekend was great!I shared my boat with a Banker a Dentist and a Plumber.The plumber was the most experienced at Walleye fishing.Anyway the bite was slow! with periods of action.The main bite was in the morning and the afternoon bite was around 3:oopm.Water temp was 37 degrees and the hot color was a motor oil colored ring worm with a red tip.We did pick some fish up on chartruse blade baits and jigs tipped with minnows.Keep in mind we were in the middle of a high pressure system and very sunny skies.Good luck to all who head up and make sure you stop and see Lenny at the Falling Rock. They treated my customers like kings!
    Good Fishing! Schotzy

bigesox
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Details? Details? Are the fish up by the dam, on the wingies, in the slews, on the flats, relating to the channel, any size? Do share. I can’t get over there until the 22nd and the reports on this forum go a long ways in determining which pool I fish. You don’t have to be too specific, we are fishermen after all. Thanks for whatever you’ll agree to share. Some of us are almost exclusively CPR fishermen so sharing with us won’t take fish out or your pool

Joel Schultz
    Winthrop ,Iowa Wabasha, Mn.

We were fishing mainly below the float in 15 ft of water and also over by the false lock.Lots of grass still coming down.I did see some boats doing real well.It should be perfect if you go up on the 22nd.

bigesox
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Thanks Shotzy. My family used to camp right up by the dam when I was a little kid. Now I’m staring at the big 40. That was in the good old days when you could run right up and tie to the dam. I wouldn’t do that now even if you could.

FallingRock

Thanks shotzy for the nice report.I.m back on the boards again.Those that cruze alot on pool 9-10 will see alot more reports comming from me.

Len

Falling Rock Bar Bait & Grill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.