I love slots!!!

• mikez
    Missoula MT, Eldridge IA

I’ve only been here about 5 years but, the quality if fish have improved beyond anything I would expect. (Pool 14)Maybe it’s the info I’ve gotten form my partner…192-fazer…or maybe from what I’ve gotten here on this site but, every year the fish seem to get better, and I have to believe the slot limits are the main reason!!!

Anyway, went out today without any real expectations since a cold front went through but, managed one of my best days. Ended up with six eye’s. A 12, 17, 22, 24 and 25 incher. Yep, I know that’s only 5!!! the last one was my new personal best at 28 1/2 inches. (8.5 pounds but, my scale sucks!!!)

Tried everything from cranks to plastics and everything in between but, crawlers on a simple worm rig floated over wing dams, was the only thing that produced for me for the day! ( For the record, all but the 17 incher went free!!)

Would post pictures but, can’t figure it out, and the last time I tried it killed my entire post, and had to start over!!! So forget it!!!

Good luck all!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.