FisherFlick/B-FishnTackle…Kwik Trip?

• fireflick
    Alma WI

Just a heads up. B-Fish-n Tackle and FisherFLick jigs will soon be availbale in most Kwik Trip Stores along the the Mississippi in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Winona will have these products in the next week. Alma Kwik Trip already has them. Once some other packaging get figured out all kwik in the area will soon have both.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Sweet! How far down the river do they plan on being sold? I can’t remember any KT’s in the La X area that sell fishing supplies though. Winona is only a short drive for me and it gives me an excuse to stop at Fleet Farm.

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

That should be perfect for those “oops–I forgot ….” mornings!

wapiti
    Prairie du Chien , Wisconsin

Hey Jarrad,

I have heard you refer to the FisherFlick jigs in your reports several times. I was just curious if they are a hair jig or what style jig they are. Maybey you could post a pic of one if possible. Congrats on your strong showing in the RCL.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Sweet! How far down the river do they plan on being sold? I can’t remember any KT’s in the La X area that sell fishing supplies though. Winona is only a short drive for me and it gives me an excuse to stop at Fleet Farm.

the dreaded fleet farm, I dont know about you , but i have a heck of a time getting out of that store with money still left in my wallet. well a good road trip isn’t always a bad thing unless you get stuck behind some really slow sunday drivers.

shane

fireflick
    Alma WI

Here is a picture of one type, and most popular, fisherflick jig. Notice the narrow head design in the second picture. This jig is great for areas of fast current when you need to get to the bottom in a hurry. The narrow head design also helps keep the friction from the water to be almost on existent. Making the sensitivty even greater. Can’t rule out the normal fisherflick jig the round head. My father uses his little secret on all types. The ones in this picture are 1/4 and 3/8 oz. These jigs are not set up with barbs on them so we don’t use these for plastic at all. When using plastics I use the H2O jig that is set up almost like this jig with a little fatter profile. They too current the current fast and have the sensitivity you need for those light bitters.

fireflick
    Alma WI

Here is the head design. Not the greatest pictures. If you have questions you can call the ol man and harass him in the store.

Main Channel—608-685-4336

He is there in the mornings til 1. Then the misses takes over.

2Fishy4U

Fireflick;

with a bit of luck I will see you later this week at your bait shop. How is fishing been on Pool 5. Haven’t seen any reports lately.

fireflick
    Alma WI

I have been having some real good luck with quality fish away from the dam. Lots of little stuff up there this weekend. I should have a report up by the weekend. Most of my time has been spent pitching Fisherflick jig and Kalins. Blue/Pearl with speckles and Green Fisherflick jigs. Working the face of DEEP and STEEP wingdams have been the best. I went out by myslelf Sunday night during the last two hour of light and Banged a 22″ and 20″ off one wingdam. Wingdams are starting to heat up

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nice lookin jigs in the pictures Jarrad. Nice paint! And i know they work well, you showed us they did by the number of fish we caught.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.