April 10th…..My Day!

• docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Good things happen to good people!!! Man, what a fish–good job buddy With all the hours you work and good information you give people, no better person could have caught that fish. Is that Dustin’s boat?

Jeremy

JBFISH

Dean Nice Fish – We will be down on Thursday and Friday. Hopefully we can come close to your best.

buschman
    Pool 2

Nice fish Dean You got to love a good tradition!!

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

I’m glad to see you woke up and gathered the energy to catch such a nice fish. At 5 am I thought maybe you weren’t going to last the day. Congrats on a great fish!

muskyman
    Arkansaw, Wisconsin

Nice fish Deano! Say what do you think about this….I am probably bringing the wife down this weekend….How’s about you bringing her to your hotspots….I’ll stay blindfolded all day, I promise She would probably even bake you “extra special” baked goods

wallster
    Austin, MN

Thata boy dean, Nice fish see you this weekend. I’m going to be looking for some fish like that.
    Wallster ><((((>

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Nice fish Deano! Say what do you think about this….I am probably bringing the wife down this weekend….How’s about you bringing her to your hotspots….I’ll stay blindfolded all day, I promise She would probably even bake you “extra special” baked goods

Did someone mention “Baked Goods” ?

eye verson
    Mantorville, MN

I new there was a reason I listen to your advice. Congrats on a great fish… you deserve to get out and have some fun with the rest us.

I’m sneaking down tomorrow afternoon and Saturday to catch a few of her sisters!
    See ya,
    Jeff

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Wow! Great fish Dean!!!!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Quote:

That doesn’t look like Ranger you are fishing out of????

No…He was fishing out of a REAL Walleye boat! ….all it needs is a better anchor and new snap on cover…

OohMiracle
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

nice fish!
    Do you have a open seat in the boat for 04-10-2008, Put me on your list

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.