pool 9 report?

• Whiskerkev
    Madison

I am heading to pool 9 this weekend. Anyone have condition and or fish report?

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Are there no pool 9 people willing to share a condition report? They must really be biting good.

RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Hey Whiskerkev, Those pool nine guys are pretty tight lipped ! Water isn’t to high and is coming down daily which should bring on some great fishing. Report off the float has been picking up many nice 17 -19 inchers and I know of afew friends who had very poor luck this last Monday and Tues. Fact Watts tournament here the 18th was a bust for tournament fisherman, lots of skunks in the tournament. However that was earlier and like I said water coming down and fishing should be great for you this weekend if we don’t get allot of rain. Hope this helps you out somewhat, pour it to those eyes RB

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

We had a over an inch of rain at my place last night.The rollers at Lynxville are up and the river is running wide open I drove by on wednesday.The water is dirty and running.There are still fish to be caught just look for your current brakes and seems, you should find fish Also not sure how it is at Genoa I dont fish the dam much you may also find a fish or two there.

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

Water looks like coffee and quite a bit of debri in the water. Fished 6 hours yesterday and only 4 bites- 2 20+” walleyes, one sauger at maybe 13″ and one little northern. Watched a guy fishing from the rocks fight a northern for quite a while. Saw another report that a couple guys caught 4 20+ walleye and 4 nice sauger

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Fishing was slow. Couple of sumo saugers. Thanks to people who gave a condition report. The water got better each day over the weekend. I wish I was out there now. they have to start sometime.

mccrty_ryn
    Holmen, WI

Water temp in genoa went up 10 degrees in 3 days from 36 to 46.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.