OK – OK I Finally Gave In

• Mercman
    Red Wing, MN

I purchased my first batch of K-Grubs and Rings today, I thought I would given a try this weekend. As a live bait guy I heard to many times how well these things work. Do you put them on a 1/8 oz jig? There are great directions on the package, I wish more companies offered such detailed description for use. Anyone have any advise for me?

TBOMN11
    Circle Pines, MN

Congratulations

I think with a little time, and the right support group, we can convert another LB(live bait)symdrome sufferer.

The size jig you use is determaned by the depth, and current flow. I have used jigs as small as 1/32nd ounce, and up to 3/8th ounce, even a 3/4th ounce once. Try out the baits, on all sizes, see what works in the current you are fishing.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

I’d suggest going back to feb 1, and look at all the old posts with subject, Ringworms/and or/SuperDoos, there are many, and would be a good starting place to check out fishing, and rigging with them. also check to see if there is an article or two in the articles section. Jack.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I asked the same question and got a ton of great feedback. My question was posted on 4/18/03.
    Thanks to everyone who responded to my msg titled “Any tips on using Ringworms???”
    I am going to figure those things out, I am heading down Sat morning and I am going to give it my best to catch an eye on a ringie. First one is the hardest, gotta get that confidence going.
    Good luck and see you on the river.
    Buckshot
    John Blanchard

MikeHuppert
    Western Wisconsin

Jack and all, the test worked. If you know where a certain post is and want to include it in your post do the following: Go to the post you what to past along and go to the top of your screen to “Location” and click in the box to highlight it, then go to “Edit” click on “Copy” and return to your post, when ready to insert that post go back to “Edit” and click on “Paste” and it will insert it. I want to take this time to thank you and the other guys for all the countless times helping the rest of us out.

Mercman
    Red Wing, MN

Thanks to all for the provided feedback, I’ll give it a try tomorrow morning.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

I think i’m getting sick of the dancing banana….but it still cracks me up! It reminds me of Mavzer when he catches a catfish!!!!

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

Ha HA funny stuff…. here it is again

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

I’ll be at Evert’s Tues night Mavser

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.