Trempeleau ramp is open

• amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Took a drive by the dam today and seen the ramp is wide open. I didn’t see any ice anywhere there. Even the little bay by the short wall was wide open. There were about 10 trailers in the lot. If this weather doesn’t change soon, I may be pulling the boat back out.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Yes I do. But, that is only because I spend more time there when fishing for eyes and saugs. But, my best walleye to date came from Dresbach last year. It is about equally as far for me to drive. Tremp doesn’t get quite the pressure Dresbach does and the ramp is much better this time of year at Tremp.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Word must have spread because this afternoon the ramp was packed with boat trailers I wonder how the bite is out there

eabraham473
    Rochester, MN

Fished there today from 7:30am to 1pm. It didnt get real busy till about 11am. The fishing wasnt the greatest but managed a few smaller fish and one nice fat 17″er. all saugers no walters this trip. everything was caught vertical jigging on metalic chart Super-doos on 1/4oz jig

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Thanks for the update CH84
    I seen the flow was waaay down today. I am hoping to get out there in the next few days.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.