H2O Precision jigs

• rainman2
    metro area

Are these jigs going to be available at Gander Mt. as well?

BigDaddyEE

They’ve got ’em in stock right now…picked some up at the store in Maple Grove on Friday.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Those jigs you picked up must have been the weedless doo heads ‘cuz my understanding was, for the time being, the only source for them was out of the on-line store. I know Gander was interested in them so that might be an eventuality and Everts was trying to get some in for the coming weekend but as of right now, BFT was having a hard time keeping them in stock and was worried about being able to fill re-orders and was limiting their availability.

Such a problem to have.

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

As of right now, we’re doing our best to get the new jigs stocked at Everts, Faribault Bait and Tackle, and hopefully soon at the College Scheels in Iowa. Gander hasn’t ordered yet, and if they do, I’m sure it will be a big one.

Patience, guys. It won’t be long before we have a ton of them in stock, but for now, I’m looking at fairly limited quantities. Our first order was sort of a test, just to see if there was a market. I didn’t realize that they were good for catching fish or that they might actually take off like they have. Wow. That’s about all I can say.

Placing more orders today.

Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.