Pools 2 and/or 3 Report?

• BemmaB363
    Oakdale, MN

Hey guys,

I was planning on checking out either Pool 2 or 3 in the morning. I’m usually on the St. Croix, so I haven’t been to either and haven’t seen any current reports on Pool 3. Any news?

Thanks

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Hey Bemma!
    I don’t think people are hitting it hard yet. The reports should start getting more frequent soon. I’m thinking about hitting 3 on Thursday. Good luck!

dd

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I’m thinking of going down tonight.As long as it’s nice out. I’ll let you know if I find anything.

BemmaB363
    Oakdale, MN

Sounds good. Thanks for the info. I ended up spending the day on the Croix, as per my habitual routine. Crappies and other assorted panfish were decent….not very large but plentiful and tasty!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I was down to pool 3 last night. Water temp. was 62 degrees. Trolled Buffalo slough and ended up with 1 22″ catfish, 1 sheep head, and 1 HUGE walleye that I believe was snagged around the tail area! That tail was about 6″ accross! I got close enough to her to see her come up tail 1st and the Shad rap came flying out of the water. Tried the wing damns but no success. I was marking alot of archs out in about 7-6 FOW,but did’nt have time to troll the ends.

JBFISH

We were down on POOL 3 on Friday and did OK around Buffalo Slough, actually pulled a couple of nice eyes out of there on #7 Shad Raps. I think in the next couple of weeks once the temp gets below 55 degrees we will see the bite turn on. Good Luck

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Your probably right! Let’s hope so!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.