Pool 2 – 8 pound 14 ounce walleye

• whitecap

My fishing partner picked this one up mid day Pool 2 on a redtail in 20ft of water. Good day overall caught 7 more in the 16-18 inch range from 10am to 2pm

Berle

Whitecap Splashguards

shayla

Pool 2 of what river??? Nice fish

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Where did you get the redtails???

Oh, and nice fish!

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

What a tank! Nice fish.

whitecap

A friend picked up the redtails a couple of weeks ago- I think he got them at Vado’s

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Now there’s a good sumo. Atta boy!!!!

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Nice fish! I saw you guys net that beauty from about 15 yards away. Minnows produced the biggest fish today from what I saw. I caught 7 walleyes today on plastics with the biggest being 22 inches. Next time I’ll be bringing minnows along for the piggies.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Nice fish Brian!
    Good to see you again.

I did not understand you at first when I thought you asked me from afar….”something about flash cards on your boat?” After I saw it was you I know you were harassing me about how you are going to mount “SPLASH GUARDS” on my new River Pro? Got it!

What time did that nice fish come to the boat?

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Way to go, nice piggie.

I to noticed last weekend and again yesterday that the fish seemed to prefer the cat food (minnows) over plastic during the late morning.

I wanted to stick it out longer but my boy, 5-years old, was getting bored. The bite seemed to be picking up and the wind was tolerable in that area.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Frances,

It was good to meet you and your boy yesterday! That was fun to see you guys out there.

whitecap

Hi Steve,
    It was good to see you- got the fish soon after talking to you- I think that was around noon. I always thought the LOW PRO was a cool looking boat – It was hard to get away from the bait shop when my buddy had his- everyone wanted to look at it!

Gopher

Nice fish! I was also out Sunday fishing solo from about 11-3. I caught 4, one about 22″. I caught mine in 17-20’using ringworms. It was good to be in the boat and feeling the thump of a walleye!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.