Zumbro River and Pike

• joeyko13
    Sugar Grove, IL

Hello all. I’m new to the site and excited about the amount of knowledge shared here. My Dad and I (both Flatlanders) have been fishing Pepin and all of pool 4 for the last 6 or 7 years. We’ve had pretty good luck getting on limits of walleye and smallies each season (we’re usually up during the beginning or middle of June). We have yet to figure out the northern pike though. Anyone have any tips for June fishing for pike? Locations, bait, presentations, etc. All would be greatly appreciated. We’ve also just recently explored the Zumbro River on the south side of Robinson’s. We pulled some walleye, largemouth, and a few pike from the river, but it looks like it could get real weedy later in the season. Anyone have any info on that area? Thanks for any info and thanks for sharing. It’ll probably take me the next month to read back through all these posts, but I sure do plan on it! Tight lines.

Joe

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey Joey, welcome to the site, its full of good and usefull information on just about any fresh water fish around here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.