Quick pool 10 update

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Walleyes are slow but the fish we caught were real decent

Wapati caught this 25″ walleye on a H20 Precision jig and a RW

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

18 to 24 feet of water worked well for us…when they did bite they just crushed our RW’s…We stayed till past dark and did some pitchin to the shallows and picked up several more fish like this one I caught

kornking
    Mount Vernon, Iowa

Dave:

Pray for me and Gianni! We’re gonna try to make it over one of these days. I got my jigs’n doos in the mail almost a month ago, and have yet to get them wet! Been changing lots of dirty diapers lately, though. Its all good.

Were the fish showing any color preference?

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Hey Dave. Some darned nice fish. Thanks for the posts. My boat comes home tomorrow.Will check it all out and Hope sometime this week I will be on the river with it.
    Full moon this week end. So have to fish very early mornings or late evenings for the best bite.
    And so

northern_man
    HarpersFerry, IA.

Hey Dave, Good to hear ya got your boat off of the {dry dock}. Looks like Wapati had fun just from the expression on his face. Nice fish,thanks for the update

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Nice look’n eyes Dave
    From the back ground it looks like you were not invaded by the white sand jiggers

walleyetracker
    Des moines,Iowa

Dave thanks for the great report,nice fish. we will be over there sat. hope we do as well as you did.. haven’t fished pool 10 but have pool 9 and a bunch of times at pool 4..need to check it out before tourn. 3-10-05 Terry

tedpeck
    Genoa Wi

Thanks for keepin’ it real, Buddy. Is the River stil coming up?

superdave
    NE IA

Good to see your on ’em Dave. Is the water getting pretty dirty from the run-off?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.