Looking for Red Wing Guide-Walleyes

• EDDIEO

Need a recommendation on guides for Red Wing, April 2d or 3rd.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

There are a number of them on here, so I won’t name names, for I might forget someone!!!!

Go to the fishing reports forum. There, you will see a string of names of who guides on the river.

You want to make a move fast, as I know dates are filling up fast for the majority of these guys!!!

z-man
    Dousman, WI

While you have a sensitive question, the answer is easy. I’ve hired a guide on Pool 4 when taking clients out, otherwise fish out of my own boat. Have been hosted by Dustin,James, and Jarad (notice the alphabetical order )over the 6 or so times in past two years, usually on short notice. so when one couldnt help me out cuz he was booked, usually got a referral to one of the others to accomodate my schedule if they could. And always a great time on the water. So take your pick, and give one of them a holler….it’s a win, no matter how the cards fall.

bigpike

I would recomend James, the only guide I ever hired so my scope is limited, he is lots of fun, willing to share any info you are looking for and will put you on tons of fish. Good luck….

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

As Zman suggested, you will get your money’s worth from all the above mentioned names!!

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

We’ve only been out with James and he was full of information. But we also talk with other guides and from the sound of things any of them posted above would be an excellant choice.

walleyetracker
    Des moines,Iowa

only been out with james and he was great!lots of information that he shared.he can and will put you on fish..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.