Pool 4 Update

• Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Just a quick pool 4 update for you. was out on sat, sun, weds and thurs. sat and sun were both slow going for us. had 21 fish on sat and 27 on sunday. was out by myself so i didnt do to bad on sat. fish from sun up til sun down which was about 10 or 11 hours on both sat and sun. biggest one on sunday was a 24″ weds i was again by myself and had about 19 fish with the biggest one hitting the scales at 6lbs 14 onces. due to being by meself i had to ask dustin to jump in the boat and take a picture for me. thanks again dust. thurs was about the same. between the 2 of us we had 32 fish. biggest one hit the scale at 9lbs 2 onces it was caught at 6:00. after catching that fish we decided that would be a good fish to end the day on well just thought i would give a quick update and i hope everyone has a good time at the freeze your butt tourny on sat.

See ya on the water

Walleye Fool

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Here she is. 9lbs 2 onces. the sky was a perfect golden backround but the camera would not show it

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

here is a 22″ between 3 and 4 lbs. was caught on sun

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

a nice 22″ 3lb eye caught on thurs

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

this is the 6lb 14 oncer. the photo is courtsy of dustin. Thanks again

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Nice fish! Looks like I might have to get down there soon. Are you getting the bigger ones shallow I’m sure?

tmackenthun
    Webster, MN

Great fish, what part of Pool 4 were you concentrated on mostly? Did you launch out of Everts?

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

actually lately we havent fished any shallower than 12 fow. kind of wiered i know but thats were they were.

Walleye Fool

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Thanks steve. i tried a little bit but i just dont have much time right now. yes we launched out of everts and fished spots from right by the resorts all the way up to the dam. caught fish in just about every spot we tried.

Walleye Fool

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Post deleted by Steve Plantz

Rugbystar
    Marion, Iowa

Looks about like my Brother In-Law from the Carhart Stocking cap over the baseball hat to the 12 of Dew…Too bad he doesn’t catch Walter like you do! Thanks for the report keep up the great work, lets us weekend warriors have something to dream about.

HOOKSET
    Strum Wisconsin 40 Mi North of Pool 4

HEY IDA THANKS FOR A GREAT SITE. I JUST SIGNED UP MYSELF. I,M LOCATED IN STRUM WI IN NORTHERN TREMP CO. THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT AS I HAVE A LOT OF INFO TO SHARE.

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Your welcome Eric . Nice fish I hope those big eye’s stay right were they are for a couple more weeks

big water
    Andover ,MN

great report nice fish and maybe we will see you at the toury on sat it should be alot of fun!!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Nice fish!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Welcome Hookset. Great to have you join us. Please feel free to share and post all you want.

Thanks, Bill

18fisher
    Hastings,MN

Shoot! i forgot there was a tourney on pool 4 sat. ! i wont be in the way if im just fishing for fun will I? It’s only the second time ive been on p4 and dont want to intrude

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Hey Guys
    non Tournament fisherman should never worry about being in the way us tourney guys don’t own the water and just because there is a tournament doesn’t mean you should not get out and enjoy the Beutiful weather we are going to have.
    so put your boat in and go fishing and hopefully you catch a ton,
    I will be in a White and Tan Alumacraft with a 90hp E-tec if you see us out there make sure to say hi.
    everyone enjoy there weekend it should be a good one.

18fisher
    Hastings,MN

Thanks for the response we will be in a black and silver 1800 fisherman wont get down till later in the day around 9 or so

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Walleye Fool, very nice Walleyes, good going.
    Hook Set, welcome to THE Site, visit and POST often. Jack..

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to IDA HOOK SET!!!

Quote:

HEY IDA THANKS FOR A GREAT SITE. I JUST SIGNED UP MYSELF. I,M LOCATED IN STRUM WI IN NORTHERN TREMP CO. THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT AS I HAVE A LOT OF INFO TO SHARE.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.