genoa

• jimmyofish

Fishing was very good friday from the ice block south, slipping current with a 1/8 oz. jig and ring worm was awesome on the eyes,picked a few small saugers on twister tails, over all bite was lite, and presentation was a must to be vertical at all times. color did not matter as much as vertical.See you on the water JIMMY O

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I just drove through the ramp and talked to a couple guys coming off the water. There were 2 boats that worked for 2 hours and freed ALL the ice from the dam. They also were catching some decent fish today. I will be there tomorrow by 6:30

jld
    Holmen

Let’s hear it fellows. I drove to Genoa today and there were about 30-40 boats by the dam. Crappy, cold rain out there, were there any fish being caught? My boat is still in the shop otherwise I would have been there also.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Well I didn’t make it out today I did stop on Saturday and talk to a couple guys that just got off the water. They said they caught some nice fish, but it wasn’t fast and furious. Now the ice is all gone, I can imagine some fish are being caught I hope to make it out sometime later this week to see how things are.

john_r
    LaCrosse Wi

I fished on Sunday, within first 10 minutes I caught a nice 15 inch sauger, well that was it for sauger or walleye. I did catch a few cats with one being about 3lbs. Tried different color jigs, with plastic and minnows. Only caught fish with jig and minnow. But then the rain and wind started, so I stayed awhile but then it got to be just cold, so headed home. But sure was nice to be in the boat in the middle of February, I will be back. good luck to all that get out.John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.